This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Sapphire's Equine Futures
Open to new ones!
Sapphire
Currently championing:
I'd love for my girl @Ahlora (edit: and @Chase who is a mean boi) to get the chance to meet many different characters. This would include one time meetings, the hope for friendship, possible mate chooses and rivalry! Offer a character or two and an idea or two, and we'll see where it goes from there!

I'm one for IC actions and reactions, but I also enjoy having a messy plan and many choices! Meeting new characters with many possibilities seems like the way to do just that!
Tech
Currently championing:
I have four babies!

Ruwin, Roscorro, K'yarie, and Hertz. Ruwin is my stoic grump. They could have an interesting time.

Roscorro is already meeting your baby. I would love to make a brother sister thing. Could develop to more who knows. Lol

K'yarie is my only girl. She is elegant and sassy. And I can see these two forming a friendship(if they don't go after each other first).

Hertz is a cocky boy and a huge flirt!
Sapphire
Currently championing:
@Tech Roscorro and Ahlora becoming adoptive siblings would be fun if done over multiple threads! Maybe 'happening' to meet up every so often and helping each other out!
Hertz and Ahlora need to flirt and have a child XD
K'yarie would be an interesting one... I wonder how they'd get along with Ahlora being bi and K'yarie being Het... XD
While I'm at it... Why not meet Ruwin sometime too :3

Let's stick with one at a time though, since I've got a few different threads up and waiting on replies right now, not including Rosco as that "one" cause I could do with another thread XD (I'm gonna regret this)
Tech
Currently championing:
Lol K'yarie flirys with Valkyrie who is only into girls.

And more threads between Rosco and her is a must!

And her and Hertz HAVE to meet.

So yeah everyone must meet her. But we can do it slowly,so you aren't overwhelmed (I will get you a reply asap).
kae
Currently championing: None
Either one of them is welcome to meet Seiji if you like! He can't talk, but he's very gentle and friendly. He is currently trying to explore all the regions and meet as many people as possible.
Sapphire
Currently championing:
@Tech Thank you!
@kae lovely character! Maybe... Ahlora? The boy doesn't deserve contact with Chase XD I'd love if you could start the thread in a day or two, or whenever and il let to it when I'm able <3 if you do want him to meet chase, than go ahead and tag him though
kae
Currently championing: None
He would probably prefer Ahlora, yes! ;) I can definitely start a thread. Any preference as to where you want it?
Sapphire
Currently championing:
@kae avoid the pinnacle, halyven and portal, and I think it'll be good. She has been there recently for threads so it would be a bit confusing to me