This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Wasteland Warrior
RP Wanted The Portal 
Ricochet
Currently championing:

"STUPID. FUCKING. BRANCHES," Ricochet screeched, stomping through the vegetation that snapped at his legs aggressively. He was ready to lose his shit. They had been walking for a few hours, and it didn't help that the Rift often made this place look like a damn maze when it grew bored and restless. He was certain it was altering their direction, preventing them from finding the someone Ryder so desperately needed to find. His breaths grew labored due to frustration and fatigue, and a thin veil of sweat had begun to form upon his ebony frame.

Looking at the other two irritably, he was ready to blow a gasket before tumbling out of the brush and right at the hooves of another. Slowly looking upwards he found bronze-colored eyes and a body mixed of metal and maroon. Taking a moment to assess just how giant this beast also was he sighed, slowly righting himself and grumbling,"I just can't fucking win can't I?" Giving the other a once over he stood back, shaking his molten highlighted mane looked the man right in the eyes and asked bluntly,"Are you looking for a grumpy pirate? Cause I'm sick of babysitting his whiny ass. RYDER!"

Without another thought he was turning in the direction of his two travelling companions, eyes aflame with impatience,"IS THIS YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND OR NOT? I'M TIRED OF LOOKING."

DON'T LET THE BASTARDS
GRIND YOU DOWN

@Arronax - short yet very affective
Permission to do anything and whatever to Ricochet aside from maiming or killing. Tag in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
Wasteland Warrior - by Arronax - 05-03-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: Wasteland Warrior - by Rift Presence - 05-03-2018, 05:32 AM
RE: Wasteland Warrior - by Ricochet - 05-08-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Wasteland Warrior - by Roscorro - 05-11-2018, 10:59 PM