This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
All The Way To Hell We'll Roll
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
Roscorro
The massive tribrid had no problems keeping up with the other two. He had never seen another horse taller than himself, though the height different wasn't all that noticeable, given that his horn and spines poked up past Ryder's ears. Still it was an interesting thing, meeting someone whose head rose slightly above his own. Unlike Rico who had been intimidated, Rosco was amused. It was a rare thing to see indeed. His powerful legs easily kept pace, had he been in the sky he would far outpace them. But the sky was not where he needed to be. The trees would hinder a search from the air. So he walked, never falling behind as the two proceeded to enter a rather strange conversation. One Roscorro promptly remained out of.

Instead he busied himself scanning the area, keeping an eye out for danger and Arro alike. He fell into his role of protector out of habit, having become used to watching over younger horses. Though Ryder seemed to be adjusting quickly to his body, there was a large possibility that he'd be fairly useless in a fight at this point. He hadn't the slightest idea of Rico abilities, only ever seeing him collapsed in the mud after he let his injury become seriously infected. Aside from his obviously lack of medical knowledge, he had to know how to handle himself enough to come out of the fight alive.

He chose not to rise to Ryder and Rico's bait, merely replying by keeping pace. Never seeming to grow weary as they walked on. Even when Ryder trotted off, Rosco followed. His endurance was not going to be taxed by this snail's pace. He was not a beast of speed, though he wasn't slow either. But a creature of endurance, capable of keeping a pace for miles on end without stopping. Were some may pull ahead with their speed, he'd far outlast them as their energy reserves ran out. Should he come to a point where he did finally because exhausted, the gift from the gods would rejuvenate him.

He remained the silent guardian as they walked on. His armor creaking as his hooves thudded against the damp earth. His clawed paws made barely a sound, easily swallowed by the shifting of his cloak.
talk talk talk talk
In your hands, there's a touch that can heal
But in those same hands, is the power to kill
Are you a man, or a monster?

image by Tech

@Ricochet @Calhoun_Ryder
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 
Ricochet
Currently championing:

The response had come from left field. Entirely unexpected and had smacked him right in the face. With an ass smacking following suit Ricochet couldn't but immediately screech,"JESUS CHRIST!" before skittering to the side. He could feel it, the gentle throb that meant a welt would likely form on his ass tomorrow. Narrowing his eyes and flattening his ears he prepared to square himself off, continuing to scream,"JUST WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU THINK THAT-" And even more flirtatiously gay comments. What the fuck.

"DUDE JUST-tch-DO I REALLY?-ermfuck- AM I JUST COMING OFF AS OBVIOUSLY GAY? LIKE DO I BLEED FLAMING RAINBOWS? I NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN FUCKING STOP," this was it. This was his life now. To be shamelessly hit on by men and become traumatized by the entire endeavor. Was this what this demon pirate in his home land? Find smaller guys and intimidate them with his size and then begin to salivate at them like a starved animal? He was lunging forward, puffing his chest and clearly trying to strut his stuff. He wasn't impressed, mainly because one, Rico don't give a fuck, and two; HE WAS FUCKING HITTING ON HIM TEN SECONDS EARLIER.

"Like.. I know I'm hot and all but like.. HEY YOU!" he turned suddenly, whipping around at the brute that had been keeping pace. It was time to make him useful.

"Do I look gay? Like is it how I walk? Do I have the telltale lisp? I just need to know what's causing men to want my dick dude," he whined, walking beside him with an obviously pouty face. He didn't know what to do with any of it. He was overwhelmed, uncertain, and his ass fucking hurt. If anything, what frustrated him the most out of anything was that he couldn't help but be somewhat amused at the cocky grin that Ryder fucker had on his face. But he didn't need to know that, because then he'd just fucking hit on him more. And he thought women were psycho...

DON'T LET THE BASTARDS
GRIND YOU DOWN

@Calhoun_Ryder
Permission to do anything and whatever to Ricochet aside from maiming or killing. Tag in all posts.
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
Roscorro
As much as the man wished to remain out of the conversation, he was dragged into it. Ricochet whirled around, seeking an answer to his question. Roscorro looked at the canopy above as he contemplated the answer. He felt Rico fall in step beside him "Hmm, I don't know." He said. "You did not strike me as the type, no." His smile gained a mischievous as he kept looking up. "Then again, I was imprisoned for six years, so I am not the most educated in the matter." He spoke so lightly of his past life. As if he were merely commenting on an odd looking tree as they walked.

It was not something he kept hidden, though he did not oft speak of it. He could paint a dark, bloody picture with his past. yet somehow he still managed to come out of it the horse he was. He wondered if it was in part due to his old life that he could look at things so positively? Hope was often all he had. Hope that he would see his adopt mother again. Hope that his parents would not learn of his friendships. Hope that they would simply forget about him, or forgive.

Hope that one day, those who he had come to love wouldn't give him a sad smile and say. "I'm sorry Rosco, but I can't talk to you anymore. If your parents were to find out..." They always trailed off. Nothing more needed to be said. They all knew too well what would befall those who felt fondly towards. Only his mother and head guard remained untouched. They kept him in line with the promise that she would remain unharmed, while he was held too much influence within the army to harm without risking an uprising within the guard. Anyone else was fair game though. The god's divine protection kept them from harming him, but it did not extend to his loved ones.

As they walked, he added in with a smirk. "Mental torture, now that I understand too well." Though he was hinting at the pain he had had to endure with these two. There was a depth to it that spoke beyond that of his joke. Still, he didn't care to be drawn into this. So he fell silent after his words. He lowered his head and smiled down at Ricochet. "I am glad to see that you're doing better." He could not help but add that in, he had not seen the other since that rainy day atop the cliffs. "Your wound had looked pretty bad back then." he really should stop talking, he wanted to be out of the conversation. But he was trying to give the man a new focus. A way to hopefully ignore Ryder and his taunting's. Even in his veiled comments he had given Rico something else to latch onto. Ever the merciful man, he sought to help the guy out.

talk talk talk talk
In your hands, there's a touch that can heal
But in those same hands, is the power to kill
Are you a man, or a monster?

image by Tech

@Ricochet @Calhoun_Ryder

Koyote gave me permission to post first.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though.