This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
A Princess, A Survivor
RP Wanted The Portal 
Calypso
Currently championing: None
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

The trip through the portal was strange and frightening. The roar of laughter from Kaos still rings in my ears as we fall. To where we fall I do not know until...

My body slams into the ground, painfully and a sharpe awakening. There is no denying that this is our new reality. Helovia is gone. Gone and will never come back. With it, so many lives of... Of those we cared about. I can feel my throat tighten at the thought of him. Oh how I wish I was able to embrace him one last time. I scramble to my hooves, almost at once begin looking for my girls. Dae, where are they? But she does not answer. Dae?! I call frantically into our bond. No, no. This can not be happening! Here Her voice sounds weak, something is very wrong! My head jerks around until I finally see her. I move to the cerndyr, and take note of everything. What is wrong? Something... doesn't feel right. She merely nods, not answering through our bond. I can't carry you Dae.... But I have to find Sansa, Sarai, my girls..... They are all we have left... Again, she nods in understanding. I stay.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

{SWP Participation}

Magics:
{*]None\n\nEnchanted items\n{*}None\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\n{*}None\n\nAmulets : (0)\n\n:: [ Item: Jewelry | Silver chain worn with gems. ]\n\nCompanion : \n[*}Daenerys (Cerndyr - Mid Drench 1170, and May 7th 2015)

Species change (if applicable) : Nope!

Requests: <3
Sapphira
Currently championing: Reszo

"Mama!" I call out. Probably not my smartest move ever, but i'm desperate. Daddy.... Daddy is gone. Granddaddy is gone. Cuzzy Farah is gone. My twin sister, my Mama, Aunt Sarai and cuzzy Sansa are no where to be found. I call out again, scared and alone. I don't like this place, but I don't think we can go back... But I want to go back. I want to go back to when we were a whole family. I don't like this. I don't like feeling so, broken.

I hear movement, and carefully I follow it to see if it's any of my family.... Sure enough. "Mama!" I race forward, my head pressing into her the moment it makes contact. Oh I am so glad to see her, but where are the others? Where's Ceto!?

"Talking"

Sapphira

Short post while I get into her personality

Magics:
{*] :: {Magic: Light (P) | Harmless blue flames fringe mane and tail.} \n:: {Restrictions: Of no use in battle.}\n^Safe\n\nEnchanted items\nNone\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\nNone\n\nAmulets : (0)\n\nCompanion: \n{*} None\n\nItems:\n[*}:: [ Item: Genetic Mutation | Able to bond to 2 companions. ]

Species change (if applicable) : Nope!

Requests: <3
Sansa
Currently championing: Reszo

We come through the portal together, but very much alone. I don't know how, but Lady and I were separated from the others. But that wasn't all. Lady is curled up on my back, and is very lethargic. She doesn't seem to feel well, and it scares me that I might lose her too. Frantically I move about until I hear a precious little voice. Mama! She may not be crying for me, but Sapphira is nearby! My heart soars, the markings on my face glowing from my heightened emotions.

A second cry of mama rings out, and this time I manage to find the mother and daughter pair. Lady, barely raises her head to see, before curling back up. I am torn between trying to get her better, and finding my family. That's when I notice Dae, too, is not doing well. "Calypso, Sapphira." I speak, my tone clearly showing how relieved I am to see them. "What's wrong with Daenerys? Where's Sarai?"

"Talking"

Sansa

{link to SWP participation}

Magics:
{*]:: [ Magic: EarthxLight | Can create localized visual illusions. ] \n:: [ Restrictions | Illusion extend 5m from her body and only affect sight. ]\n^Safe\n{*} :: [ Magic: Fire (P) | Facial heart markings glow with flames with heightened emotion. ] \n:: [ Restrictions | Of no use in battle, flames do not give off heat. ]\n^Safe\n\nEnchanted items\n{*} :: [ Item: Jewelry | Defensive. Silver collar with teal gems, transforms into silver body armor with teal silk lining. ]\n^Safe\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\n{*} :: [ Kaos Amulet ]\n\nItems\n{*} :: [ Item: Jewelry | Pearl Beads spread though mane and tail ]\n{*} :: [ Item: Genetic Mutation | Able to bond to 2 companions. ]\n\n\nAmulets : (5)\n:: [ Earth Amulet ] :: [ Moon Amulet ] :: [ Kaos Amulet ] :: [ Sun Amulet ] :: [ Earth Amulet ] \n\nCompanion/s : \n{*} Lady (Northern Inuit Dog - Late Scorch 1173, and 04-07-2017 I think)\n\nSpecies change (if applicable) : Nope\n\nRequests: <3\n------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\n{Tybalt Transfer} (unborn colt in Sansa’s belly, to be played by Time)\n\nMagics:\n{*} :: {Magic: Fire (P) | Black, harmless flames burn on horns and tail tip ]\\n:: [ Restrictions: Of no use in battle ]\\n{*} :: {Magic: FirexWater | Able to breathe steam from nostrils that burns on contact ]\\\\n:: [ Restrictions: Must be within 10m ]\\\\n{*}:: [Magic: Light | Blood is able to heal injuries ]\\\\n:: [ Restrictions: Larger injuries require more energy and blood ]\\\\nNo idea what Time wants to safeguard, plus his health was\\\\nHealth: Unhealthy - Born with magic deficiency due to Kaos events, means magic doesn\\\\\\\'t display properly and is very weak for first year.\\\\n\\\\nEnchanted items\\\\n[*} None?\\n\\nRift-god / Kaos items\\n[*} None?\n\nAmulets : (0)?\n\nCompanion/s : \n[*} None?

Species change (if applicable) : None

Requests: I haven't been able to check with Time on anything, but I needed to get Sansa's post up tonight. If there is a way, check with Time before rolling on his magics and to see if he has anything I don't have listed... <3
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
The very earth grows teeth and jaws—made of smoke and shadow; a tongue made of eerie neon light. Drool drips in faint, glowing tendrils around this band fresh, ripe, flesh. Too long, so long, had this mouth been barren. Dry, parched, and lifeless—but no longer.

No, now these beating hearts poured magic across this land’s arid lips; and it drank, ever greedy, from these newfound lives. A feral, starved beast at a banquet.
the Rift

[ TRANSFER NOTES: CALYPSO ]

Companion:
Daenerys: Cerndyr
Obtained: May 7th 2015
Rift Date: Mid Drench 1170

[ TRANSFER NOTES: SAPPHIRA ]

Magic:
Defensive: Able to summon blue flames that fringe mane and tail.

[ TRANSFER NOTES: SANSA ]

Magic:
Offensive: Can create localized visual illusions.
Defensive: May summon flames to facial heart markings.

Kaos/Rift God items:
Jowls rip and pull at the amulet; you are noticed.

Items:
Defensive: Silver body armor with teal silk lining that collapses into silver collar.

Amulets:
The Rift, it screams with gladness that Kisamoa's blood is returning life to it; its terrifying mirth grows as it snatches away the dark amulet you hold. Though, where such powers brush along your shoulders, it leaves rows of wolves' teeth in its wake.

Companion:
Lady: Northern Inuit Dog
Obtained: 7 April 2017
Rift Date: Late Scorch 1173

[ TRANSFER NOTES: TYBALT ]

Magic:
Healing: When drank, blood is able to heal injuries.
Vanity Magic: Black flames burn on horns and tail tip.
The Rift inhales your steam magic, relishing its delicious burn.