This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Character Audition
Helovian Native, lots of art
semper
Currently championing: None
Hello!!

So, I have a character here that those of you from Helovia might be fairly familiar with. He is a son of Gaucho the Wildfire and Ampere the Mother of Companions, and his name is Hertz.

You can find all information on his personality and history as well as read through his threads here!

Now, what I want from any interested parties is to be sent a note with an audition post that you feel best suits his personality! He has art all through my DA favorites that you are more than welcome to look at as well :3

Requirements;
- activity!
- threads with Zenobia (they don't know they are related yet)
- if you leave the Rift, or lose muse for him I get him back.
- HE IS NOT TO LEAVE THE RIFT -- you do not own him or his art, he is still technically my character so please respect that. if you grow super attached to him, note me and we can discuss transfer of ownership!
- audition post of 450+ words please and thank you!

I will post and close this once a player has been found <3

-semper
{Image: semper_comm_drmcatcher_by_impassioned_dr...7qsv3z.gif}

image by pash
semper
Currently championing: None
Congratulations to @Tech !!
{Image: semper_comm_drmcatcher_by_impassioned_dr...7qsv3z.gif}

image by pash
Tech
Currently championing:
Ajdjdhs!!!!!!