This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird
Trial Halyven 
K'yarie the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
K'yarie
As the blood flowed into Khairi the magic took hold. Healing the injuries as it breathed new life back into him. K'yarie saw his chest rise and fall in even breaths as the pain was taken from him and he was yanked back from the doors of death. The celestial coated mare had no need to remain. As the other two's focus was on the bird she slipped away. He was safe, she was not needed. Sheh ad already apologized and had no wish to dwell here any longer. So she disappeared into the shadows

Zahra would also leave, as soon as she had made certain the vulture was okay. Her job was done, she had little reason to remain for much longer. The other mare had also left, though she had not seen her leave. How strange. She'd ponderously wander down the streets of the city after her duties as a healer were finished.
talk talk talk talk
Fear not this Night.
You will not go Astray
Though shadoes fall, still the Stars find their way
image credit to Achiha-Azteca.

@Kiada

{Nat gave me permission to power play her baby. Go ahead and archive this when you reply, or now, if you don\'t feel like replying.}