This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Looking For Horses To Art
Lady Koyote
Currently championing:
Ok so taking three horses as experimental victims volunteers. I am going to be trying to do smudge shading and see if I like it better than my typical shading. These will be bust images. I have no examples to offer at the moment so please be aware of this. Just post a reference for me and a desired pose/expression so I have something to work off of. Please don't be offended if I deny your horse. It is very unlikely I will do this but it will merely be because I don't consider myself skilled enough to complete the art for you.

SLOTS
1. Aurelia
2. Ricochet
3. Ruwin
baylee
Currently championing:
WECWOECMRFV.

throws aurelia at.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/b43a/f/201...cb432c.png

https://i-mi.deviantart.com/art/Aurelia-445687131

she's kind of a challenge, but i really like more feminine expressions in her pieces but you have free rein 100% and if it's easier it doesn't have to be full body, she has more art in her profile and a detailed description :DDDDDD

(all my characters have wings im sorry :x)

ps i would completely understand if you dont chose her
Lady Koyote
Currently championing:
@baylee
Since these are bust images she is certainly accepted!
Watermel0nBob
Currently championing:
Ricochet. Enough said.
{Image: ouoE8.gif}{Image: TucmI.gif}
Tech
Currently championing:
Any one of my babies. Who ever suits your fancy.

Ruwun, Hertz or K'yarie is her day form wouls be the easiest to do. Expressions.....

Um.....
Ru maybe grumpy? Or neutral.

Hertz would most likely be smiling cockily.

While K'yarie is all elegant and poised.

Seriously just do what ever with whoever you choose! Lol
Lady Koyote
Currently championing:
@Watermel0nBob
Accepted and you know it!

@Tech
I will look through all of them but definitely accepted for one of them.
Sapphire
Currently championing:
Maybe @Chase acting like the cocky stud he is? Rearing, maybe?

Or... If you want to attempt her... @Ahlora with her wings spread in surprise?
Lady Koyote
Currently championing:
@Sapphire Slots are filled right now but if I reopen this once I get them done I will reserve you the second slot. Kaw has the first.