This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The Last Leaf
RP Wanted The Portal 
Nineave
Currently championing:
Nineave stepped lightly through the knotted roots of the Mangroves. Two days ago she had become lost in the mass of swamp near the edge of the tide pools. The breeze blew from the south and she could smell the salt on the air. Finally! she thought, Now I can escape this dreadful place! Nineave wanted nothing more than to return to the sea. She had lived there only a week or so until she ventured into the Mangroves. Watching every step, Nineave trotted towards the source of the wind. The damp air clung to her coat like a second skin. Oh yes, she was ready to escape.

Once she finally came to the edge of the Mangrove, Nineave whinnied in joy. She broke into a careful canter between the pools, and inhaled the fresh Ocean air. This was the place that Nineave wanted to be. Suddenly she slips on a edge and falls into a large pool. The cool water brings her delight and she splashes around for a while letting her log hair glide through the water. Nineave ducked under and found multiple small, bright fish staring at her. She smiled at them, and they darted away. Coming to the surface, Nineave climbs out of the tide pool and finds a comfortable cliff. She settles down and watches the warm sun set over the ocean. Twilight came and she welcomed the sleep that accompanied it.
{Image: Mangroves+4cc.jpg}
Nineave{Image: search?view=detailV2&ccid=DDRmh8Al&id=5D...ajaxhist=0}
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
you and atlas are one and the same, my dear

A rich, joyful floated through the air as the large stallion sang a jaunty tune about the sky and the waves. Taught to him by the mare that had raised him. His mood was light, despite the weight he felt on his shoulders. His responsibilities over a band of horses the goddess Hope had formed into a herd. He felt completely unprepared, unworthy of such an honor. But he was willing to devote himself to the role as leader alongside Rixen. He had left Halyven to clear his head and ponder the events that transpired. Despite his misgivings about his personal capabilities, he believed in his herd's ability to survive and grow. So long as they worked together, and they had more horses to fill their ranks.

The day was far less damp then normal, the rains being kind to the world by staying away. He walked on, still singing as the beauty of the day filled his heart. It was hard being brooding and melancholy on a pleasant day like today. His cloak swished as it brushed against the foliage around him, the leather creaking on his armor as his shoulders moved. His pleasant voice flowed past fangs and out velvet lips. Yes, today was a good day.

"Talk."

cursed to hold a weight you can't bear and still standing
not because you can — but because you have to

img
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 
Nineave
Currently championing:
Nineave woke the next day to a sort of bellowing. She listened curiously and found that it formed a tune. She tasted the smell of a stranger on the wind. They were approaching from behind. Nineave shuddered. She had never met anyone before, except her mother. How should she greet them? How could she tell if they were friendly or not? Why had she never met anyone before? Silence! She had to force her thoughts down. She rose from her comfy hollow and tested the breeze. The stranger was approaching from the North. Nineave trotted down the cliff to find some water and collect herself before they arrived.
After five minutes the singing filled the air. Nineave turned to face the approaching stallion. He was a Pegasus with cloak and armor. A soldier maybe? she thought to herself. He stopped his deep tune, and she began to panic. "He- Hello?" She stuttered.
ROSCORRO

He glided along, surprisingly elegant and fluid for a creature of his size. His song came to a rather abrupt halt when the scent of another caressed his nose. He paused, ears flicking forward. He had only recently been thinking of how the herd needed more numbers. Perhaps this mare was in need of a home? Or the very least he could offer his aid.

He emerged to find a pretty mare staring at him. She stuttered a hello and he flashed her a kind smile. His face lit up like the sun and he offered her a bow of greeting. "Greetings, my lady." He said, his smooth deep voice easily spanning the distance. "I am Roscorro, it is a pleasure to make your acquantence."

He was ever polite, never coming closer unless invited. His beastly exterior was enough to put most people on edge. She certainly seemed nervous as she faces him. His features remained gentle as he watched her pretty form. Still slick with the waters she had bathed in. Her timid nature reminded him of Eira and he would not hold it against her if she bolted. Though he would be sad to see her go. Especially since he wouldn't be able to tell her of his home and the kind people that lived there.

"Talk."

img

ooc:Sorry this is bad. Writing from my phone.
Nineave
Currently championing:
Nineave stared at the strange stallion. His beastly appearance was startling, but his soul seemed good. His eyes shined with a friendly glow, and she did not feel as nervous. He greeted her rather formally and she racked her mind for a reply. Her mother had taught her many things about the world, but they all escaped her mind as soon as she tried to remember them. She was embarrassed as the stallion stared at Nineave expectantly. She bowed her head deeply and hesitated.
"As mine is to yours, Roscorro." she tried, "I am Nineave of the Eastern Flats." She startled herself with the formal greeting she offered.Ok. After greeting them you should search for their purpose. Nineave heard her mother's clear voice in her head. She took a deep breath and tried once more to make conversation. "May I ask why you have come to this remote corner of the Eastern Flats?"
{Image: Makapuu+tidepools+009.jpg}
ROSCORRO
ROSCORRO

It took her a moment the formulate a response. When she did utter a word it was formal and pleasant as she gave him a bow of her head. He nodded, a smile upon his lips once more. His smile rarely left his face. It was just who he was. He smiled through good times and bad, believing that a simple smile could lift the spirits of another, even if his own day wasn't go so well. His head cocked thoughtfully when she mentioned the Eastern Flats. In all of his travels around that area, he had never seen her before.

Not that it was surprising, the land was vast. He could spend years within those lands and never meet everyone that traveled or lived upon them. He had not met another native in a long time. Not since K'yarie and he was curious just how many more lay out there undiscovered. He had little time to ask her about her life as a native before she put forth her own question. "I was hoping to clear my head with a little walk." He answered, almost guiltily. Should the leader of a herd wander off so carelessly? Probably not, but he was still rather new at this. "I seem to find myself one of the leaders of a herd within the city of Halyven, and I haven't had time to break away and process all of it." He looked. He still wasn't quite sure he believed it all himself. Him, a leader of a herd. His parents would have laughed at the idea.

He wondered what they would think if they saw him now. They had sent him to this land to disconnect him from the power that kept them from killing him. It had been a death sentence. Yet here he was, almost thriving in the land they hoped would kill him. His gaze drifted back down to the black and white mare. "It may be a little presumptuous of me, but would you consider joining us? We are a fledging herd, small in numbers. But we are a family and we welcome anyone seeking a home to belong." There, he had done it. He had extended an offer to the mare who he barely knew. They needed all the horses they could get if they hoped to restore the fallen kingdom to its glory. More numbers also meant more safety. He waited, curious to know what she would say. It was all rather sudden so he wouldn't be shocked to be turned down. Nor was he the type to be angry because of it or try to force her to come with him. He just wasn't the type.

"Talk."

img

"Talk."

img
Nineave
Currently championing:
Nineave
Roscorro told of a herd and him being leader of it. Nineave had never heard of such things. Except the ones in legends. When Roscorro asked her to join she was rather startled. How many are in it? She thought, Where exactly is it? What do I have to give up to join? There came her overwhelming thoughts again. He waited for her answer with a smile on his face. His appearance was appalling, but she knew that he was kindly. Nineave was curious and wanted to learn more, but that would require her to join and what if she didn't like herd life? Then what? She sighed before responding, "I- I would love to join your he- herd." There was her stammering nature again. She was embarrassed at it, but it was already said and done. She was excited and anxious at the same time. Would he immediately change his mind, or would he accept her?
""Talk""

A smile sent is a smile received.
and more than one!
image || coding

#SkylarkIsAwesome@Coding
Thanks for the free profiles! :D
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
the Rift
It passes you like little but a breeze; a sigh, from some maw hidden from sight, or perhaps just the restless groaning of the earth in its sleep. It makes you shiver as it rifles through your fur, tugging at your mane, a chill in your heart like a shadow over your grave.

Then it's gone.

[ ACCEPTANCE NOTES: NINEAVE ]

Welcome to the Rift :D
» Presence of the Rift «

Nineave
Currently championing:
Nineave
Nineave trekked alongside Roscorro as they moved from the Mangroves and tide pools to Halyven. He had excepted her into the herd that morning. She was very curious about his herd. Did she get a role or was she just a part of it to make it larger? So many questions and no answers. Nineave hummed to herself a tune from her short time with her mother. She felt his heart radiating kindness and care. Clouds began to roll over the horizon which reminded her that it was Mid Drench. The past days had been so fine that she had seemed to be in a different world. Was that what it was like in the other worlds? She had lived in the Rift her entire life and was a true Riftian. Was Roscorro? Could she trust an outsider? She chuckled softly. What a silly filly she was. He had just welcomed her into his herd and she was questioning his value. "Roscorro," she began, "can you tell me about your fam- I mean herd? I've never known anyone besides my mother and she died when I was young." She frowned in reverie for a moment then looked to Roscorro for an answer.

""Talk""

Learn from the mistakes of others and follow your own path.
and more than one!
image || coding
ROSCORRO

She had agreed to join his herd, and seemed all the happier for it. He beamed at her. As they walked, ever careful to keep his pace matched to the mare's, he found himself not quite believing what had happened. He had not expected her to agree, and without any question. She had been rather eager. When she finally did ask him about his family, he understood why. She had been alone. Perhaps that loneliness had been what drove her to come with him so readily. He smiled, always happy for a chance to talk about those he cared for."I am sorry to hear that." He began, offering his condolences before moving on to answer her question. "We are called the Kingdom of Halyven. Our territory rests within a part of the great city of Halyven, where are name originates. It is a beautiful city, standing tall despite the ravages of time. I lead the herd, alongside my dear friend Rixen, as the Crowns. he is a kind, wise stallion that I am sure you will like."

"We are small, close knit, founded on loyalty, unity and individuality. And we welcome anyone who wishes to help us continue to grow and ensure that we have a secure, stable life. As such I am sure we will receive more than a few colorful characters, so long as they remain loyal to the herd."

He was a more than accepting creature, kind to a fault. But he would not forgive any wrong doings against his herd and family, especially if the harm was as a result of one of them betraying their trust. "I consider every member as a part of my family. " He looked down at her, offering a warm smile. "That would extend to you as well." Silence fell as he thought of what else to say. "We have many positions in the herd. For now you would start out as an unranked member, as you grow and adjust to the herd you can claim a rank. It's a sort of probationary period for all of us where you can decide if you wish to truly remain with us, and if you do, what rank you would like to go into. Until then there are many ways you could help out, there is always something to do." He finished, looking to her to see if she had any more questions. He could elaborate on any subject she was curious about.

"Talk."

img

ooc:Sorry this is bad. Writing from my phone.