This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
How I would have fought this
Trial Ennunyenda 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
Rixen
Rise and rise again until lambs become lions;
Each plume of my breath billowed out, then quickly evanesced in the cool morning air. This was another part of the Rift I'd never ventured to before. I'd traveled through the Green Labyrinth's winding maze to reach this strange place, where I was to carry out the final leg of my task. Before me, the forest thinned out, revealing a large mass of dark-colored rock. This wasn't like the runes at Siren's Summit, though. In the center was a gaping mouth draped with moss, with jagged rocks for teeth. I came to a halt a short distance from the entrance, looking on with a mixture of awe and nerves. Though I'd never seen Ennunyenda before, instinct told me that this was the place. What awaited me inside? Without venturing any further, I tried to peer in and see how far the tunnel went, but doing so was impossible as the tunnel was dimly lit, and from what I could tell, it almost immediately curved to the right. I half-dreaded the moment when I would have to pass through the arch into the claustrophobic dank, river-smelling darkness (Oh, I forgot to mention that a strange stench leaked from the mouth as would foul breath). So I stood there in front of the cave's entrance, silver-tipped ears flicking back and forth, contemplating my next move. On the breeze, words seemed to travel: do not be afraid.  

"TALK HERE"

Open to anyone :D
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-28-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 04:07 AM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-30-2018, 04:45 AM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-30-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-31-2018, 04:46 AM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 04-01-2018, 05:55 PM