This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The cripple walks when the moon is shining
Trial Green Labyrinth 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
RIXEN
i have late night conversations with the moon;

Find a Palubov tusk. I was supposed to find a Palubov tusk. I followed a row of bamboo deeper into the Labyrinth's depths. The last time I'd come here was quite a while ago. Something told me that this was the place I'd find what I was looking for. 

I was on alert. My silver-tipped ears swiveled back and forth, listening to the sounds of the forest. My green, akin to the vibrant color of the bamboo leaves, eyes were wide, scanning my surroundings as I walked on nimble thoroughbred limbs. You could see the alert, searching expression even in my step. But what was not visible to the naked eye was my mind, still cloudy even after I'd completed the first of my three tasks. 

The Green Labyrinth smelled of rain. It was a damp, earthy scent, because it was the rainy season. Young shoots of grass rose up, reaching for the blue sky, which was mostly covered by the overhanging branches belonging to a variety of larger trees. Still, they knew it was there, and the new life drank in the rain that fell without pause so that it might grow. Everything was calm; peaceful, even. Birds chirped softly to themselves above me, and occasionally, one would dart out of the leaves in front of me. 

Where would I possibly begin? I did not know where to find a Palubov, assuming it was some sort of creature, much less what one would look like. Some sort of animal with a tusk was what I was presumably searching for, and I definitely had not encountered a beast that matched this description thus far. For all I knew, I'd be searching forever. Thanks, Rift. What ever were you thinking?

"Talk."

he tells me about the sun
and I tell him about you.

img

@Tech here it is! Anyone is welcome to join in on the fun :D
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
The cripple walks when the moon is shining - by Rixen - 03-20-2018, 06:06 AM