This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Pretty Little Things
Trial Ultima 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
He only drew his attention away from the lass when he was assured that she was okay. His gaze dropped towards he ground littered with the materials of his ruined necklace. Carefully he began sweeping them up into a pile. He didn't want a repeat of what happened last time. As he settled into his work, his movements hampered by his fatigue, he began to explain. "A trail is a series of tasks the Rift gives people to fulfill in exchange for granting them a blessing. Magic, mutations, items, and so on."

He paused and looked up from what he was doing. "It is how I received the ability to heal others. Though not all of the trials are pleasant." He trailed off as memories of his first encounter with Kaida entered his mind. "On top of the tasks the Rift often adds something else on top of it. For me, menacing eyes followed me where ever I went, invading even my dreams. It would seem this rash is also a byproduct of a trail." Though she didn't seem to be aware that she was going through such a test.

He was happy to explain while he cleaned, imparting any knowledge he had to the young girl. He would continue to elaborate upon what he knew of the Rift and how it worked. The trials and so much more that he had discovered. So long as she was willing to listen. He enjoyed her company and felt no ill will towards her for breaking his necklace. he would have broken it himself if it meant he could spend his time waiting out the rain with pleasant company. Even if he was the only one doing the talking.

"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

@Eira
ooc: I'mma end Rosco's part in the thread right here. He'll continue to chatter and try and impart knowledge onto little Eira until she wants him to stop. <3
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Pretty Little Things - by Roscorro - 03-16-2018, 08:55 PM
RE: Pretty Little Things - by Eira - 03-22-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: Pretty Little Things - by Roscorro - 03-24-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Pretty Little Things - by Eira - 03-29-2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Pretty Little Things - by Roscorro - 04-15-2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Pretty Little Things - by Eira - 04-16-2018, 12:06 AM
RE: Pretty Little Things - by Roscorro - 04-16-2018, 12:51 AM
RE: Pretty Little Things - by Eira - 04-16-2018, 02:18 AM