This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I Seem to Have Misplaced My Yearling, Again
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
Eira had grown slower in her movements as a chill entered the air. Sensing this Roscorro moved closer, providing a handy meat shield against the wind as it picked up. He looked to the sky and the dark, angry clouds that were gathering on the horizon. The storm was fast approaching. His gaze fell to the young girl beside him and she too seemed concerned by the coming storm. They would need to seek shelter. But he wanted to desperately to continue searching for Vynter. His friend would also be caught in this storm. But now he also had Eira to think about. She was so frail and delicate. She could not be out within this storm. He had to get her to shelter first before he continued searching.

It seemed she too had thoughts of shelter as she angled her path towards the caves. Rain drops began to fall and he stretched forth a massive wing. Like with Valkyrie, though then it had been a means to combat the sun, he used it to protect Eira from the water that now began to fall from the sky. They were quite handy, these wings. Though it seemed they were being used for an umbrella rather than for flight these days. As they walked he continued to search for Vynter, his gaze eating up the surrounding landscape as they hunted for his familiar form. Surely the lad would be seeking shelter from the storm as well? Unless his curiosity had been quipped, then he very likely did not even know the storm was here as he investigated his new find.

For one so smart, he could have a one track mind. Roscorro worried that he was so fixated on something that he would forget to care for himself. That seemed to a likely outcome for the boy. He prayed that he was wrong and they would find the grullo paint waiting for them in the caves. If not, he would leave Eira to search for him, and her friend. They would both be in danger out in this storm. Then again, he would be too. Even his large stature couldn't protect against the worst of the maelstrom to come.

"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

@Eira @Vynter
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Seem to Have Misplaced My Yearling, Again - by Roscorro - 03-24-2018, 06:37 PM