This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I Seem to Have Misplaced My Yearling, Again
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
How was it that one could lose track of young ones so easily? This was the second young horse he had lost in about as many seasons. He fretted and searched, calling out for Vynter like he had done when he had lost Gwyn. Even now he still kept an eye out for the young filly hoping beyond hope that he would see her again. But she was gone and he felt the loss. Now Vynter had also vanished. Sure the lad wandered off now and again, but he always seemed to find his way back to the giant. But it had been days, no weeks, since he had seen his quiet friend. Needless to say he was becoming worried.

His deep voice rumbled through the rainforest as he called for Vynter. But the curious boy never answered, never appeared. Just like with everywhere else he had searched. Just like with Gwyn. He spent all morning searching high and low within the Rainforest Cliffs and by the time the noon day sun had come to rest at the center of the sky, he was disheartened and miserable. Where could that boy have gone?

He heaved a heavy sigh, the great magnitude of his breath causing the leaves of a near by fern to stir. He still have a vast amount of this forest to comb before moving onto another area to search. The same stone of worry that had formed in his gut when he could not find Gwyn grew as he now bore the weight of losing Vynter. Surely he was okay? He was quiet and overly curious, but smart. He had to believe that he'd not place himself into too much danger. Somehow he didn't believe that or feel reassured.

Best find him before anything eats him while he's investigating an interesting animal or plant. Picking up his pace once more the massive Clydesdale tribrid plowed his way through the foliage. Only slowing when his claws touched the sand of the beach. It was here his worried gaze lighted upon another horse. A young lass who's face reflected to same worry. The same searching gaze as she tried to find that which was lost. Though he himself had his own problems, his ever bleeding heart could not allow him to leave the girl be. So, with careful steps he approached. "Excuse me miss." he began, his voice ever kind and gentle. "Are you looking for someone?"

"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

ooc: Ugh, this is bad. But there you go! @Eira

A trail for Rosco where he has to help two friends reunite. The friends being Eira and Vynter.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
I Seem to Have Misplaced My Yearling, Again - by Roscorro - 03-12-2018, 10:56 PM