This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The Sky Is The Limit
Open Siren's Summit 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
He flew in the sky, like a massive deformed sparrow. Twisting and turning in a playful manner as he touched the clouds that rolled high over head, heavy with rain. A happy whinny leaped from his lips as he dove, plummeting through the heavens like a brown lightning bolt. With a sudden jerk his spread forth his might wings to catch the wind once more. Unfurled and powerful they stopped his breakneck fall, taking that speed and lifting him as he flew across the sky, mere feet from the ground. Dust flew up in a great cloud, stirred by the speed of his flight. Another mighty beat of his wings sent him soaring back up into the heavens as he spun with a child-like glee.

For six long years he had never been able to test to true extent of his wings. Now, gifted with the freedom of the skies Roscorro to great pleasure on simply flying for the sake of it. He barrel rolled, flipped, and played. Seeming to dance upon the wind in his joy. He would savor this moment, for once the clouds opened and let down their torrential rain, flying would be all but impossible. He would drink up his fill of the wind rushing through his mane and feathers. The heart pounding thrill of plummeting through the sky at speeds far faster than a horse could ever dream of running. He would soak up every ounce of freedom deprived of him for six years. The light, the sky, the very rain was a gift to the stallion. Even things so simple as the grass beneath your feet, sun rising, or the stars twinkling were a magnificent sight to him. Like a foal experiencing the world for the first time, Roscorro tackled each new land with a childlike curiosity and enthusiasm.

Even now, he enjoyed touching the dark clouds. Feeling the moisture they carried before skirting away to the skies below where he could fly unhindered. For a brief moment, the stallion could forget the cares of the world as he let his spirit soar with the wind.
"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

Open to anyone. @Valkyrie if she'd like to run into him again.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
The Sky Is The Limit - by Roscorro - 03-12-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: The Sky Is The Limit - by Zahra - 04-22-2018, 04:37 AM
RE: The Sky Is The Limit - by Roscorro - 04-22-2018, 11:54 PM
RE: The Sky Is The Limit - by Zahra - 05-12-2018, 06:46 PM