This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Where am I?
RP Wanted The Portal 
Sophia
Currently championing:

So, looks like I am off on some crazy adventure. Not exactly given a choice here. One minute i'm out picking flowers for my mother and younger sisters, the next i'm being pulled into some portal that no matter how I tried I couldn't fly out of it. Worse yet, the portal dumps me out into some strange land. It's dark and creepy and nothing like home at all. As if that wasn't bad enough.... IT'S POURING RAIN! My brunette mane is plastered in seconds against my neck and delicate face. The slight curl turning to flat and straight. Ugh. As if my looks weren't back enough now I look like i've half drown or something.

Golden eyes look around, desperate to find someone or something that I knew. Nope. I'm out of luck. The portal is gone too, so it looks like i'm stuck here, wherever here is.

talk talk talk talk

Sophia
quotes go here
and you can have another line
and a quote can go here

Joining Foreigner

Vanity - Harmless silver flames flare up from her back and wings with heightened emotion
Magic - Can create dragons composed of liquid mercury that cause chemical burns and/or vertigo, dizziness, flu-like symptoms

Messages In This Thread
Where am I? - by Sophia - 03-05-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: Where am I? - by Rift Presence - 03-05-2018, 06:26 AM
RE: Where am I? - by Sophia - 03-05-2018, 07:29 AM
RE: Where am I? - by Eira - 03-08-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Where am I? - by Sophia - 03-14-2018, 12:19 PM
RE: Where am I? - by Eira - 03-23-2018, 12:24 AM