This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Coils and Whiskers
Fight Ultima  Fight, fight, fight!
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
It came in the most innocent of forms. A kitten—at least, it is partially kitten—consolidates from the soft neon glow that surrounded the stallion. Stripes of fluorescent blue and eyes of palest glowing yellow flicker as small paws meandered towards him, never quite hitting the ground. A tiny tail twitches, light leaving lucent trails in the darkness. Once near enough, it rocks onto its florid haunches, luminous eyes unblinking, watching, measuring… And then it pounces, a picture of playful fluorescence—until it hit him. He was suddenly robbed of all his senses, until all that his mind could see is a monstrous snake; its scaled body dripped with acidic green light that burned as the serpent wrapped around him, tighter, tighter, tighter still.

A gasp was forced from the Ruwin's lips as the squeezing continued. His head bowed as he grit his teeth as the world came crashing in around him, the world returning to its normal state. But the pain did not cease. He shook his head, breath heavy as he forced himself to push through it. As he did so the snake whispered to him to way to ease his suffering. Fight another stronger than himself. He snorted, nearly laughing as he snarled silently in pain. Of course it would fill his head with a constant, painful pressure than ask him to go a challenge someone to a fight. Not just anyone, someone stronger than himself. After being denied a trail by the rift for so long, he wasn't surprised that he had received such an unfairly stacked task.

Still, he was a stubborn fool, gifted with great endurance and a surprising tolerance for pain. Standing alone the hidden with nothing but the waves crashing against the sand, he found himself wishing that he could kick the rift in the teeth as another wave of pain throbbed in his skull. It wasn't likely that he would find an opponent in this secluded area. Icy eyes looked out at the grey sea as wave after wave slammed into the normally peaceful beach. A storm was brewing on the horizon, reflecting the stallion's own mood.

talk talk talk talk
Watcher
Take me as I am, or don't.
Cause I don't give a dang, no.
That's who I am.

ooc: Ru's trial is to challenge someone stronger than him to a fight. This is a fight between him and @Ricochet.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D

Messages In This Thread
Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 02-28-2018, 04:34 AM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 03-05-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 03-11-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 03-13-2018, 04:16 AM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 03-13-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 03-14-2018, 11:23 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 03-16-2018, 01:22 AM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 03-19-2018, 03:45 AM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ruwin - 03-24-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: Coils and Whiskers - by Ricochet - 04-07-2018, 03:39 AM