This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Incantations
Trial Solanis 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
RIXEN
and if you are to love, love as the moon loves;

"Wait-" I began, wanting to further my apology. But the boy was already gone before any more words could escape my lips. I was both confused and surprised that he did not question me further. He simply nodded, acknowledging what I’d said before disappearing into the trees. I did even catch his name. Hopefully I’d cross paths with him again. Then, I’d make proper amends. The last thing I wanted was for there to be bad blood between us. There probably already was, but hopefully it wouldn't remain for an excessively long amount of time. Not if it could be helped. Solace lay in the fact that he was only child, with many years ahead of him. Fortunately children most tended to be forgiving. The youngest of us, from my experience, were best at letting go of all negative emotions and memories, able to move on with whatever positives remained. 

I was still standing there in the clearing, the events that had taken place in the past few moments replaying in my mind as I struggled to comprehend them. For it wasn’t necessarily the circumstances or the guilt of what just happened that was puzzling, but rather how I was feeling. It was a mixture of a slight churning of my stomach and a foreign, albeit nagging anxiety. I was vaguely aware of a change in myself, a strange feeling that could not quite be placed, perhaps a side effect of the Rift’s trial, if what I’d told the child was correct. However, at the same time I was unaware that trials came with side effects (or how they worked at all for that matter), but then again, this was not home - this was the Rift. In this land, anything, even the unimaginable, seemed to be possible. Including whatever unshakeable magical force that’d overtaken me. What would completing the tasks lead me to? Why were they assigned to me, of all horses? Throughout my life, every situation seemed to beg the same question: why me

There was only one way to find out, of course. As if they’d read my thoughts, the two remaining tasks danced across my mind on eerie whispers, a reminder that there was still work to be done if I was to get to the bottom of this. Along the way I’d find someone who would further inform me about these trials. Maybe they’d even be so kind as to offer their assistance. 

"Talk."

it does not steal the night —
it only unveils the beauty of the dark

img

Thank you :D No worries!
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
Incantations - by Rixen - 02-24-2018, 05:18 AM
RE: Incantations - by Vynter - 02-24-2018, 05:53 AM
RE: Incantations - by Rixen - 02-26-2018, 06:35 AM
RE: Incantations - by Vynter - 02-26-2018, 02:30 PM
RE: Incantations - by Rixen - 03-07-2018, 02:13 AM