This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Sleep well, and dream of fat prey that runs slow…
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
He was not sure how much of his speech had gotten through to the mare. she gave little sign that she would indeed remember what he said and reflect upon it. Honestly she showed no sign of remorse for hurting Vynter at all. It made the giant truly sad. To see one so young have so little regard for another, yet expect so much help from people around her. One day she would receive a rude awakening, if she did not learn to show some compassion and humility. But he was not going to waste more words trying to explain this to her. Nor was he the type to try and force something down another's throat. She would have to learn herself. He felt that this was the only way anything would get through to Valkyrie. It would be a hard road for her, hopefully she would not become hardened by it.

"I wish you well then." He said to her last words. Despite the sadness and frustration that he felt he managed a warm smile in return. "I hope our paths cross again." With that he turned and left, following the trail left by Vynter. He wished to find the lad and speak with him.

talk talk talk talk
Roscorro
I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks.
I believe most poeple are good.

ooc: Thank you so much for threading with me! Sorry this took so long!
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleep well, and dream of fat prey that runs slow… - by Roscorro - 03-11-2018, 09:24 PM