This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The Getaway Car
RP Wanted The Portal  Anyone
Ricochet
Currently championing:

Oh Gods, this kid was a smarmy little prick. The reason why Ricochet knew this was because he was the same way when he was a boy. So the stud watched him as he cackled like a crazy evil scientist, and how he meandered on about some bullshit that his mom was dead and his dad wanted to kill him. Please. The orange and black man didn't have time for pointless tragic backstories. So he snorted and squared himself; turning now to fully face the child and eyeing him with disdain. As he sat there with his cocky; stupid looking grin the man was ready to pound him into the ground. But he refrained, because the snotty little fuck hadn't actually physically done anything to him, and even though Ricochet didn't like dealing with little bratty bitches; he wasn't one to go after someone unwarranted. Although in full honesty his attitude could possibly be enough.

"If your dad wants to kill you why don't you just kill him first? That's what I did to my mom. Get with the times kid," he groaned, rolling his eyes and stomping a hoof with impatience. This kid was already on his nerves and it was only going to get worse with his idiocy. Taking a moment to study the child, he took a step closer and lowered his head, narrowing rust colored eyes and studying him with utter scrutiny. Who the fuck would keep a kid like this around anyway? I guess it made sense why his father wanted to kill him now. After a brief snort his lifted his head high, looking down at the boy in a haughty manner as his tail rose confidently behind him in an attempt to show dominance.

"Maybe your dad wants to kill you because you're obnoxious."

DON'T LET THE BASTARDS
GRIND YOU DOWN

@Abigor - I'm sorry it's short and awful
Permission to do anything and whatever to Ricochet aside from maiming or killing. Tag in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
The Getaway Car - by Ricochet - 02-01-2018, 11:00 PM
RE: The Getaway Car - by Rift Presence - 02-02-2018, 08:00 AM
RE: The Getaway Car - by Abigor - 02-07-2018, 07:13 AM
RE: The Getaway Car - by Ricochet - 02-10-2018, 01:07 AM
RE: The Getaway Car - by Abigor - 02-23-2018, 07:48 AM
RE: The Getaway Car - by Ricochet - 03-13-2018, 04:57 AM