This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Like a river
RP Wanted The Portal 
Rowan
Currently championing:
I had somehow found myself in an even scarier place than the rainforest. My heart pounded, as I cautiously moved through the trees. I wasn't even entirely sure how it had happened. One moment I was following mama and Selene, and the next they were gone. In fact everything up to this point seemed hazy. My body shook and my eyes skittered around in confusion and fear. Where was I?

Mama and I had only just left our cave, and now... How can these things happen so fast?

Mama?! MAMA?!

Panic began to set in, my lessons of safety from mama getting thrown out the window, my limited experience getting the best of me. Tears streamed down my face as I raced through the dark wood. The dark movement of a shadow ahead caused me to come to a screeching halt. My poor young heart pounding so hard it was it was trying to escape my chest.

My breathing was heavy, and my body trembled as I tried to back away in a scrambled disorganized manner. I managed to get my legs under me and try to make my escape by jumping over a fallen log, but I don't clear it, and my knees catch causing me to come crashing down on the other side. It is at this point I give up. Sobs escape my maw, as I pull myself up against the back of the log I had so gracefully come crashing over. My legs fold beneath my small frame and my maw presses into the corrupted earth. I close my eyes, but the tears continue to stream down my face. I shook awaiting my fate, the pain, to be torn apart limb by limb. I just wanted mama. I could be imagining it, but I swore I heard a figure approaching. It was my end. I tried to remember the warmth of mother. The gentle steps of Selene as she traveled my back. Please, let me make it back to them. I'm not ready to go yet...

Notes;
[ Magic: SparkxWater (U) | Ability to summon webs of electrically charged frost that cause electrical burns on contact. ]
Restrictions: 5m radius, severe electrical burns.
talk talk talk talk

Rowan
Feels like we're on the edge right now
I wish that I could say I'm proud
I'm sorry that I let you down

Messages In This Thread
Like a river - by Rowan - 01-29-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: Like a river - by Roscorro - 01-29-2018, 11:23 PM
RE: Like a river - by Rowan - 01-30-2018, 12:00 AM
RE: Like a river - by Roscorro - 01-30-2018, 01:26 AM
RE: Like a river - by Rowan - 01-30-2018, 02:59 AM
RE: Like a river - by Roscorro - 01-30-2018, 05:48 AM