This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
In the event of an emergency
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Glacia the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

Glacia

We had been away for so long. Hidden in the recesses of the dark world. But something had been stirring. Something new, that had drawn me out of my dark cave. A child walked timidly at my side, and Selene perched importantly on my withers. Rowan clung to me like a new born foal, despite her nearing a year old now. It had just been us three for a long time now. I had practically given up on finding Rikyn and Gwyn. Thinking about them made my heart pound and crumble. But I had Rowan. 

Are you sure we should leave here?

Selene's voice entered my mind. I didn't need to, but instinctively my ear flicked back towards the owl, before sliding forwards towards the rain forest yet again. 
"We can't hide from everyone forever... It's not good for us, and not fair to Rowan. She shouldn't have to live like a that. She needs to live." My muzzle reaches down to nudge the filly at my side, before picking up a trot. Selene, shrieking slightly at the unexpected jolt, moving to grip her claws in my mane. I try to ignore the eyes, the unsettling gazes that come from the trees and bushes. My time in this forest had given me the opportunity to observe some of the fauna. Not all. But there were places I had avoided, such as the cliffs themselves, for the threeheaded lizards that dwelled there. I had yet to actually encounter one, but from afar I had watched them take another equine to it's demise. It was enough to keep me distant from the area. While dangerous, I had indeed made a home here. I had quickly learned to keep a watchful eye, and often Selene and I took turns watching for predators. But the bright side to this dangerous place, was it seemed that I rarely encountered others of my species. Which, I had grown used to. For these months I hadn't wished to see any of them. After I couldn't find Rikyn and Gwyn I hadn't the heart to return to what was left of the Basin herd. I wondered sometimes, what had happened to many of them.

A rustling peaks my interest, and I come to an abrupt halt. I feel Rowan move her body up against mine, and Selene's claws tighten into my mane as her eyes focus in on where the noise was coming from. What might I see? A terrible creature? Or another of my own kind?
"Talk."

Open to anyone wanting to welcome Glacia back! Tagging along is hers and Rikyn's youngest Rowan. She was born during my haitus. Glacia has just been hiding out in the rainforest. With the new SWP she has decided to emerge!{/font}{/size}{/color}

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
In the event of an emergency - by Glacia - 01-29-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: In the event of an emergency - by Ruwin - 01-29-2018, 07:03 AM
RE: In the event of an emergency - by Glacia - 02-01-2018, 03:41 AM
RE: In the event of an emergency - by Ruwin - 02-11-2018, 08:17 PM