This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Deal With The Devil
Trial Mangrove Tidepools 
K'yarie the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
There were very few instances where she had hooked a target by telling the truth. But Aroich was completely into this. She had to do little to nothing to convince him to assist her in her crime. It was sheer luck that a stallion with such a nefarious soul had happened upon her. Luck, or fate. She did not question it as that velvet smile caressed her lips. No, she would not question. But she would not trust either.

When her willing conspirator gave a sweep of his wing she bowed her head and began to move. As she went passed him her shoulder brushed his, ever so slightly. "How gallant of you." She hummed. Her head cocked in interest when she caught his form changing, becoming fainter as he spoke. "I know where he tends to linger." She purred. Oh yes, she had always been able to track him down when she desired to do so. "I have stolen a fair share of items, and hearts over the years."

"Though he would suspect something from me, he will not expect me to acquire the assistance of another to steal that which is his. I can easily distract him, while you take his satchel."That wicked smile touched her lips once more. Oh yes. She could keep his full attention while this devilish stallion relieved him of his precious satchel. She glanced back toward him, her head angled downward, chin tucked close to her shoulder. "If you can make your form that faint when we encounter him, he will have a much harder time seeing you."

talk talk talk talk
The moon bathes her in love
the stars kiss her skin
and the shadows bow at her feet.
As the sun looks on with jealousy.
K'yarie
image credit to Azteca @ deviantart.com

@Arioch
Late, very late. >>
I'll archive this after you reply and then get the next thread started. ^^

Messages In This Thread
Deal With The Devil - by K'yarie - 01-21-2018, 11:42 PM