This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I don't care about sunny days.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Lohengrin
Currently championing:
I've got myself trapped in the black of your heart
An imposing form moved purposefully through the smoke; a giant among shadows, towering over the jealous leering eyes that watched him pass through the murk of the forest. The soft lilting song of bells followed the traveller, a gentle and cheerful foil to the cruel and merciless landscape. For a moment, he paused and the music ceased after a moment of unsoundly clangor. A fork of lightning illuminated the wood for the hair's breadth of a moment, uncloaking the vagabond of the darkness that enveloped him. The light revealed a rough-looking, wind-tossed sort with a dark wet coat that may have been a pleasant golden color if it had been dry. He bore an engraved harness that was slick with rain, all hung with bright little bells. Two lethal-looking horns rose from his noble profile (if his Roman nose could be called that) like twin thorns, glittering gold in the flash. The slow drag of his breath caused the shock of whiskers sprouting from the soft skin of his nose (perhaps the only soft thing about him) to quiver erratically, as if they were electrified themselves. And as soon as the lightning lit up the skies, the darkness claimed him once more, casting the dark shroud of night over his world-weary body. He sighed heavily, perhaps more out of frustration than exhaustion, and continued on his pathless way, not entirely convinced about the choices that brought him to this strange and wicked place.

Please excuse the rusty post! I'm getting used to him haha.

Here are his thingss:

Magic: Knowledge - Can communicate with birds.
Enchanted item: Four golden horseshoes that will stay on his hooves no matter what.
Normal item: Leather harness engraved to look like wood, attached with bells that jingle softly as he moves.

Messages In This Thread
I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-09-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-09-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-10-2018, 07:59 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-14-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Lohengrin - 01-27-2018, 01:26 PM
RE: I don't care about sunny days. - by Roscorro - 01-28-2018, 02:28 AM