This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Blood for Magic
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
Aurelia
The horse she converses with through awkward yells has an amazing suggestion that Aurelia thinks will work well: "If you can, follow the sound of my wings. There is a small break in the trees not far off where I think I can land. We'll talk more then."

She nods her head dutifully, prepared to follow him until she realizes he can't actually see her nod her head, so she offers him a verbal agreeance. "That sounds good!"

Quickly, her legs begin to move, her ears listening for the sounds of his wings and her eyes focused on his large shadow on the ground before her. She would certainly be able to follow him, especially using her sight and hearing.

She felt her fur bristle with excitement, a surge of adrenaline coursing through her veins. She was going to do it- she was going to get her magic back. The thought brought a small smile to her lips. Aurelia, though often believing fire is an element of chaos and hardship, is deeply and completely attached to the element. She lives, breaths, exists fire. The world is a dark, evil place which makes it fairly easy to fall in love with such a warm, bright element like fire.

When the beast drops through an opening in the trees, he is not at all what Aurelia expected. He had wings and a horn, like many horses around here, but that is here the similarities ended. He looked like a dragon. Where front hooves should be are immense paws. He was huge and intricate.

"I'm Aurelia." She smiled kindly, her gentler more welcoming side showing as she greets the stallion. "So.. for my quest, it's okay if you don't want to do this, but I need to collect blood from something or someone." She offered a lopsided grin as he wing unfurls at her side, the cup-like rock dropping to the ground as she does so. Reaching down with her snout, she grabs the cup in her ivory teeth. "It doesn't have to be a lot, perhaps only a single drop?"
She moves towards him, now placing the cup in front of him. "Again, I understand if you don't want to do this. It's so I can reaquire the magic the portal monster stripped from me." Perhaps the explanation and the demand being thoroughly explaining would make him more open to the suggestion.
oh, tell me, what's the matter?

image credits

@Roscorro
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
Blood for Magic - by Aurelia - 01-01-2018, 08:45 AM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 09:34 AM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Aurelia - 01-01-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Aurelia - 01-01-2018, 11:57 PM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Roscorro - 01-02-2018, 06:11 AM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Aurelia - 01-02-2018, 07:09 AM