This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
On My Way
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
R I X E N

I listened to Kiada's words with my silver-tipped ears pricked in her direction and a keen look in my emerald eyes. I was interested in meeting Kiada's mother and by the mare's description she seemed like someone I would enjoy talking to very much. But that would be an adventure for another day. 

Kiada was right. I did not want to make the journey alone when there was the option of companionship. Kiada's company would be much appreciated and I was sure the time would go by quickly with someone to talk to. Nearly half of my life had been spent alone, with only my thoughts for company. It had been so long since I had travelled with someone else at my side that I'd almost forgotten what such a thing was like. Though I was used to a solitary life, I was certain that I could get used to the presence of company. The Rift had already offered me so many more interactions with other beings than I had become accustomed to in the past few years of my life, and the most interesting ones at that, coming in all shapes and sizes and colors and personalities. Raising my head as a small shadow swooped over me, I looked up to see the vulture Khairi, who was circling above us, calling out into the breeze as if he too were eager to go.

The Tidepools were also a beautiful place, chock-full of the smallest and strangest life forms, and part of me did not want to leave them just yet. I did not know when I would be coming back, but I was sure that I would revisit this place in the future. An hour or two, or even one day, was not enough time to take in the scenic view of the sparkling blue sea. And there were the briny pools to study and the mangrove trees to explore. To reach the Green Labyrinth I presumed we would have to travel some distance and it was best we take our leave. Looking back at Kiada, I gave a quick upward tip of my whiskered chin. "Lead the way." I said, my voice implying that I was ready to go whenever she was. Taking a few steps back, I waited for the curve-horned mare to take the lead and point me in the right direction. 

"Talk."

they heard me singing and they told me to stop
quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

image credits || coding credits
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}

Messages In This Thread
On My Way - by Rixen - 12-26-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: On My Way - by Kiada - 12-27-2017, 07:31 AM
RE: On My Way - by Rixen - 12-28-2017, 03:21 AM
RE: On My Way - by Kiada - 12-29-2017, 07:06 AM
RE: On My Way - by Rixen - 12-29-2017, 08:19 AM
RE: On My Way - by Kiada - 12-30-2017, 05:57 AM