This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
small lights
Trial Siren's Summit 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO

Her haughty, cold demeanor towards him did little to rebuff the care he showed her. No he would not replace her real father, but that did not stop him from looking out for her. He had promised help her find her father, and he intended to keep that promise. But despite this, they had not found a single sign of the stallion. Though Gwyn did not seem perturbed by this at the moment. She was distracted by something. She searched, and he hadn't the slightest idea what she was after. He watched as she moved off, her reply no less helpful. Her tone was glum. His gaze followed her's as she looked out over the sparkling lake. His tail swished slowly back and forth as he contemplated their situation. Alone and unfamiliar with this world. In truth, Gwyn was far more savvy than he. Having been exposed to the outside world far more than he. The result of being raised in a cave. But he could at least fight and look scary. And help a little filly find her family, and what ever else she was looking for. So he followed after her, his head titled curiously to one side.

"What would you deem interesting?" He asked. "You seem to searching for something, other than the beautiful view, rocks, and fish. Can I help?" He lowered his head to her height, and ear angled towards her as he watched her, a playful smile touching his lips. "Two pairs of eyes are better than one, after all." He hoped that she would let him in. That she would include him in her search. Aside from accepting his help in finding her dad, she had done little to open up to him. He hoped, that if he helped her locate what ever she was after, that she would warm up to him. Maybe then she would trust him? He truly wanted her to like him. He certainly cared for her. Lifting his head he breathed in the fresh mountain air and let out a contented sigh. "It truly is beautiful. You found quite a spectacular place, Gwyn." He smiled. "I should have you lead the way more often."

Talk."

But You Cannot Break My Hope!
I'm Still Undefeated!
image || coding
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
small lights - by Gwyn - 11-07-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: small lights - by Roscorro - 11-08-2017, 04:23 AM
RE: small lights - by Gwyn - 11-30-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: small lights - by Roscorro - 12-18-2017, 03:47 AM