This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
comments, ideas & one request
Smitty
Currently championing:
Thanks for the feedback and the positive comments! :D <3

6) We've toyed around with the idea for (and already have) rewarded high post counts and activity with IC prizes ;)
7) That's a very cool idea! It would require a lot of work and figuring out to implement, so it may happen way in the future. But I definitely love the idea
8) Earning as much RF as it will take to keep 'all' items safe is supposed to be difficult, and thus those characters should be difficult to steal from. However, that's not to say we won't be adjusting safe slots, what they mean, or how to earn more of them as the system is used! The idea of being able to steal but not keep/"walk away with" items in safe slots is interesting! However, if this is the case, then what's the point of being able to steal it at all? We'll have to keep an eye out to see how this system affects (or abuses) newbies, certainly. Also, if characters wanting to improve Prowess don't want to 'pick on' new folks, then they can just give the item back immediately after the stealth ;)
9) Hmm, I'm not inclined to limit character-stealing to just riddles. It would devalue the thread option. HOWEVER, I'm only 50% of the decision making team, so I'll bring it up to Neo :]
10) Thats a good idea, I'll bring it up to Neo as well. She's the coding guru

Thanks for the suggestions!
if you don't know where to start,
go back to the beginning.

Messages In This Thread
comments, ideas & one request - by LovellaTorendo - 08-17-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: comments, ideas & one request - by Smitty - 08-17-2017, 08:44 PM
RE: comments, ideas & one request - by Neowulf - 08-21-2017, 08:14 AM