This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
It's only forever, not long at all.
Private Ennunyenda 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
You think I'll be the dark sky
I am Rumpelstiltskin, and you siren of legend and lore?” Kiada’s lips twitched into a smirk. Never before in Helovia had anyone been so amazed by her – never before had anyone been so entranced and captivated by her presence. She even had intriguing magic back in Helovia that made her stand out – a child on fire, a girl on fire, with harmless flames that took shape of different animals. The magic was hidden away, now. The Rift turning it into a hidden gem – one that only appeared when she chose it to. But she had gotten so used to the fact that they had always been there, shifting and changing between different animals, that she had to remember that they weren’t visible. She didn’t need to mask her emotions anymore, only mask her face and body language, and it was a welcome relief.

Her smirk grew a bit wider as she looked at the crimson stranger. “I am Kiada. And my companion up there –” She gestured her head up to the white vulture watching from the top of the branches, trying to get some relief from the gasses that fogged their minds. “– is Khairi. He’s a bit sensitive right now, as we’ve recently crossed into the Rift.” She noted with another small giggle before Rumpelstiltskin’s voice reached her ears once again.

Her ears flickered against his voice, finally realizing what had caused her sudden shift in emotions. Her smile remained on her lips as her lids drooped slightly over her sapphire eyes in an almost seductive type of look. “Why, I’m exploring of course. Aren't you?” She lifted her head up high, shaking it slightly to let her white forelock fall from her eyes. Her charcoal tail swished against her ink dipped legs before she glanced around the area once more until her gaze softened on her new found acquaintance. “Tell me, Rumpelstiltskin, did you come from Helovia?” She questioned, her young mind thinking that the new influx of creatures either lived in the Rift or were from Helovia – having not yet encountered someone that didn’t fall in between those lines. And she waited for his answer, eagerly, to drink it up and add to her knowledge of this very strange land, and most enchanting man.

"Talk."
so you can be the star? —
I'll swallow you whole.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rumpelstiltskin i LOVE them <3333

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's only forever, not long at all. - by Kiada - 08-12-2017, 04:01 AM