This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Is there anybody in here too?
Open Ultima 
Akumi
Currently championing:
My legs felt weak, my hooves felt heavy. My coat was covered in water from what seemed like an endless rain.

Mud.

I was covered in it. Strange glowing plants grew all around me and tangles through my tail which drug behind me. A small vine seemed to be stuck so I flicked my tail upwards in hope for release. Mistake. More water flicked from my tail and soaked my back sending a chill to my bones. What was this place? Why did it have to be so.. Wet... Finding my way through blinding neon lights I saw a small entryway to a cave not too far from the ocean. Seeing dark woods to one side of me and an ocean in front, it seemed like this cave would have to do for now. Hopefully it would provide some peace from the rain that's soaked me.

Its dark. My Crimson hooves made small tacks on the floor. It was cold but with a few shakes my fur was beginning to dry itself off. Suddenly everything had a blue tint and the walls seemed to clear almost appearing like glass. A large white thing with HUGE teeth flew above my head. I panicked. What kind of world has huge creatures flying around with big teeth that could chomp me to bits?! I pushed with my back legs thrusting myself forward to get away from the suspected danger and out of dodge of this large creature. However in doing so, I'd slipped in a puddle of my own drained water and came crashing down on my knees. Lacking the strength to stand I closed my eyes to prepare myself for death. After all I'd been through THIS is how I'm going to die. Seconds felt like hours before I managed to look up again.

Why isn't he coming for me...? I'm right here... Putting my legs back under me I began to survey my surroundings even closer now. I'd learned that the strange clear cave was actually under the ocean and that no such creature could get inside as the crystal walls were solid. Proved with a tap of my horn on the edge. It was beautiful. So many new creatures I'd never seen and so many colors I didn't even know names for. These cute little creatures seemed to wiggle to move and flap their wings to swim. I'll call em flappers!

After I'd had my share of sights I continued down this crystal clear cave that went on and on. I still hadn't found an end to it before I called out to see if anyone else had also come to this place. "Hello? Helloooo? Is there anyone here?? Anyone here besides flappers and bigger flappers?" I hoped for a native whom could tell me about this place and why it's here. But more than that, I hoped for an old friend or acquaintance from helovia, someone who could make this journey with me.

A journey into the unknown.

Messages In This Thread
Is there anybody in here too? - by Akumi - 07-24-2017, 05:56 AM
RE: Is there anybody in here too? - by Kane - 07-26-2017, 06:34 AM
RE: Is there anybody in here too? - by Akumi - 07-27-2017, 06:28 AM
RE: Is there anybody in here too? - by Kane - 08-07-2017, 08:29 AM