This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Promises Up in Smoke
Mature/Trigger Warning Ultima 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
history is written
by the victors
She could have laughed at the way the mare reacted. The fear that laced her joints, involuntarily moving her as she jumped away from her. The mare spun around, staring at Kiada with brilliant green eyes, and she watched as her eyes widened. It was as if there was some recognition there, in the shock and despair the copper woman found as she looked upon the darkened face of Kiada, and it bothered the fire harpy.

N-no.” She began, and a smug smirk began to form on Kiada’s lips. But her next set of words caused the smirk to fade all together, and instead her ears pinned against her skull at the mention of her brother – her missing other half. Then, the name. Her name rang in the harpy’s mind over and over again to where she could almost taste it. A sour taste grew in her mouth and a scowl crossed her lips at the mention.

But the mare dared to speak her brother’s name, and that’s when the fire that had been dormant along Kiada’s spine licked and exploded against her spine in plumes of wolves on the hunt. Should Kiada tell her that Kianzo wasn’t here? That he was missing. Would she feel as Kiada did when the mare stole him from her? Or should she tell Bellisma that Kianzo was indeed among the Rift, and that he wanted nothing to do with her? Kiada wouldn’t know what Kianzo’s heart wanted, but she did know what her heart wanted. And it wanted this copper mare gone forever.

A sickly sweet smile replaced the scowl. “Ah yes, I’ve heard of you.” She acknowledged, though the source of the information likely not from where the copper mare thought. Rexanna had passed the information along, that this had been the mare that stole her prince from their castle. “Kianzo isn’t here. He didn’t pass through.” She began, as if it didn’t bother her, but her sapphire gaze hardened on Bellisma’s copper face as she stretched her head out to the other mare. “What does it feel like to think you’ll never see him again?” She began, retracting her head and lifting it tall, flicking her tail against her dark hocks.

I bet it feels a lot like how I felt when you took him from me.

"Talk."
kiada
image credits || coding

@Bellisma

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
Promises Up in Smoke - by Bellisma - 07-21-2017, 05:10 AM
RE: Promises Up in Smoke - by Kiada - 07-23-2017, 07:25 AM
RE: Promises Up in Smoke - by Bellisma - 07-23-2017, 06:15 PM