This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
have heart, my dear
Private Rainforest Cliffs  Erebos <3
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta

K I A D A
A GIRL HOLDS A GUN. FEARLESS.

The Harpy hadn’t seen Kianzo yet, nor her father, and it weighed on her even more since seeing Ru’in and Romina’s bodies alight in absolute destruction. A grim frown grew on her lips as she slipped away from her mother, hardly noticing as the amulets she wore along her chest exploded with shadow and light, burning with a strangely cold heat. A gasp escaped her lips as she looked down immediately to the newly found wound, oozing a glowing teal discharge from her chest. Once the pain subsided, she carefully stepped further away, uncertain if movement would cause more pain, only to find that it didn’t hurt, it just looked rather horrible.

So she managed to slip away, wiping her tears along her charcoal legs as her flames died against her spine for the first time. It was no longer something she couldn’t control, she had the choice of showing the flames or not, and it was both beautiful and sad. Oh, how growing up she wished she could control her emotions, to whittle them down into being only what she wanted others to see. She had tried so hard to master it, to use it to her will, only to find them now gone among the other things she carried.

Her armor hadn’t let, though. And she managed to place the headdress shaped face armor, rose gold blades spiking up from the top of her head just past her ears, and the rose gold shoulder guard, placed conveniently on the opposite side of her than her glowing teal wound. Khairi splayed, exhausted, wings dropping down along each side of her body along the flameless spine of the spotted girl. Yet, Kiada chose to go as far away as she could, wandering aimlessly, hatefully, among the darkness of the Rift that she had found herself in. The tears threatened to return, but she inhaled sharply each time they threatened to fall, hoping to suck them back in to hide them away, simply thankful that the fiery elephants and wolves weren’t displayed unwillingly along her back.

But then she heard something, and she shrugged her shoulders to help get her companion to move further up her neck. It was something Khairi protested, but she knew it was for his protection. And when he was finally situated, she tried to use her last piece of armor. Before, it simply folded into her spine and came out when she willed it to. She didn’t know if that had changed at all, but she felt the item still there along her spine, no longer within it, and so she willed the bladed wings to existence.

A sharp shriek escaped her lips as she dropped to her knees, blood beginning to pour from along her spine where her wings made of blades had punctured into it. The wings lay limp, along her body with their sharp blades pointed outward as the blood began to change their rose gold hue to a dark crimson in the dark light. Quietly, among herself and Khairi, she mentally cursed this place and the pain it had caused her, remaining on her knees until she could will her joints to move again.

-throws a depressed Kiada at-

@Erebos

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
have heart, my dear - by Kiada - 07-17-2017, 01:00 AM
RE: have heart, my dear - by Erebos - 07-17-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: have heart, my dear - by Kiada - 07-21-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: have heart, my dear - by Erebos - 07-23-2017, 05:53 PM
RE: have heart, my dear - by Kiada - 07-23-2017, 11:38 PM