This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
To Tell A Joke
Open Halyven 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
Roscorro had been given another task by the Rift, one in which he was not entirely sure his could fulfill. That task was to tell a joke someone found truly funny. Had he ever been told a joke? He had been living in a prison under the earth for the better part of six years, surely someone had told him a joke or two? Though he honestly wasn't sure he would have recognized the joke had he heard one. Now he was to tell someone a joke and make them laugh. Surely this was harder than challenging the Metus.

He stood ponderously outside the city walls. He could probably try telling someone in his herd a joke, though he wasn't sure who to approach. Or what exactly would count as a funny joke. He continued to stand, deep in thought. This was quite a serious manner, for something that was supposed to be funny. Though the task wasn't all that dangerous he had been expecting something a little more physically challenging to earn the honor of bonding with a companion.

Perhaps the Rift had simply decided he had enough physical ability in that massive form of his and opted to give him a mental challenge? Was this even considered even that? A challenge of wit, sure, we'll go with that. His great gaze swept over the landscape, still unsure who to tell a joke to. Oh well, he'd figure that out eventually. Such trials gave him time. And the pleasant glowing spots on his body that gave warmth of sunshine and fond memories to mind when brushed against were nothing like the terrible eyes that had once followed him. He wasn't all that hard pressed to get rid of his 'affliction'.

(@Sapphira OPEN TO ANYONE ELSE THAT"D LIKE TO JOIN!)

"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
To Tell A Joke - by Roscorro - 09-12-2018, 01:20 AM