This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Eris Has No Art! Looking for an Artist
Using my appearance description, have fun! go at it!
dear
Currently championing: None
Hi! I'm new here and I have just made my new character Eris and I wanted to make this thread in case anyone here was just majorly bored and wanted some art to do! I would like a ref image of my new baby since I have, like, hardly any art magic in me at all. You pretty much would have almost total free reign on how she looks, just following her appearance, which I left vague for a reason! (Though I will fill it in when I have a picture.)

Basically what you do:
Lil ref of my baby and just a heads up, she's a bit complicated! She's got deer horns and a set of four wings, two on each side. She is a tan paint with diluted purple and white splashes and her main/tail fades to that same purple at the ends.
You have full freedom on the splotches and how the wings look/horns since I have no other pictures.

And although I don't have much to give back, we could plot together? I know that's not the best offer but I don't know what else I could help with. If you have any ideas for pay, please let me know before you offer to do the art!

If you're happy to do it, let me know! We can PM.
Thank you for reading!

Messages In This Thread
Eris Has No Art! Looking for an Artist - by dear - 09-04-2018, 01:56 PM