This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
probably wouldn't be this way
RP Wanted The Portal 
Dagon
Currently championing: Reszo

This was nothing. It was just another world, another opportunity. Another assignment. Yes, I was tired of the assignments and such, but that didn't mean I would stop. I wouldn't stop until they were all dead. Until everyone who took everything away from me would suffer the same fate i did, or those that hurt others like they had hurt me. Justice is what they called it. It was a new thing for me, a new twist on what I was made for. Irony, I think is what they called it.

Walking through the dense forest, the fog swirling around me, I tossed my head back to force my black cloak off of my head so I could see better. The lion pelt fell back on my withers, the paws of it fell down to my knees. When I killed this beast, it had been as tall as I was so the pelt about drug the ground. That amazed me. I could touch anything, but I was invisible to the mortal eye. Until I was killing them and watching the life slip from their eyes. Only then would they see my monstrous face.

OC: crappy first post...

Code:
Magic - None but if he has any, I would like for it to be weather manipulation of some sort

Items - None enchanted but he has the following:
Animal bone necklace w/Raven skulls
Animal bone Bangle
Saber tooth Skull
Black Lion Pelt

"TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK."

D A G O N

quote goes here
Image Credits Coding by Relibelli

Messages In This Thread
probably wouldn't be this way - by Dagon - 08-16-2018, 05:34 AM
RE: probably wouldn't be this way - by Requiem - 08-16-2018, 11:51 PM