This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Untouched
Open Glaring Geysirs 
Calypso
Currently championing: None
CALYPSO

The 'party' had proven to be very interesting. I did not find anyone I knew, or well let's be honest either of my daughters... But I had ended up, with a very interesting headdress... I'm grateful to whoever had started the party... but my antlers had also changed. Instead of being like they had always, they now were made of some sort of crystal or rock the same color my antlers had been. Even down to the teal from about half way up on. They make you look even more interesting.

We walk along, trying to figure out what move I wanted to make next. We end up in some kind of strange place... It reminds me of that place in Helovia... The place where I had gotten that shell necklace... Oh I wish I hadn't so carelessly dropped it. I could of done so much better than that.

But that is neither here nor there now... As Dae suddenly stops as prods me. Voices.... Go see who? I know shes only speaking that way to get me to make a quick decision. I've been horrible lately about making decisions. I nod and we head off. It doesn't take long for the pair to come into view. Do I go over? Do I avoid them? They look deep in conversation already.... Dae makes the choice this time. She strolls right on over. I sigh softly, resigning myself to join the pair. "Sorry to intrude. I hope you both do not mind if we join you?" I nod to Daenerys as well.

"Talk."

I wanna believe that you got me baby
I wanna love, wanna give you all my heart
image || coding

I'm still a bit rusty <3

Messages In This Thread
Untouched - by Misael - 08-10-2018, 01:33 AM
RE: Untouched - by Connor - 08-15-2018, 03:58 AM
RE: Untouched - by Misael - 08-16-2018, 02:41 AM
RE: Untouched - by Connor - 08-16-2018, 03:52 AM
RE: Untouched - by Misael - 08-28-2018, 03:10 PM
RE: Untouched - by Calypso - 08-29-2018, 04:53 PM