This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
zom plots
Zomburr
Currently championing: None
Looking for some plots! Im new here, so i am looking for pretty much anything and everything. I am a bit of a slow poster, cause life is crazy, but i try to bust out as much as i can on my days off. I will at least have one post out a week, but thats at the very least.

PERRIN
- Smol but will fite u
- Actually really nice behind that bitch face
- Has dedicated her life to helping others, literally has no idea how to do things for herself
- Once she claims u as hers, u are stuck w her FOREVER
- Super salty about the Rift rn

Open to:
- Ponies teaching her about the world/history. She loves to learn and soaks up information like a sponge.
- Other ponies who dont like the Rift. She's pretty salty about it taking her away from her home and her brother AND corrupting her magic.
- Frands
- Not frands
- Love interest; i like to let these progress naturally. If you think your char would fit her, we can chat about it, but she's s l o w about relationships and hella awkward. It'll take a while. Flings are ok as long as she never sees you again sdkgj
- ANYTHING ELSE. I like drama and craziness and abusing my characters. hmu.

Messages In This Thread
zom plots - by Zomburr - 08-03-2018, 04:11 AM
RE: zom plots - by kae - 08-03-2018, 04:14 AM
RE: zom plots - by Zomburr - 08-03-2018, 04:21 AM
RE: zom plots - by Nat - 08-08-2018, 10:40 PM
RE: zom plots - by Zomburr - 08-10-2018, 04:53 AM
RE: zom plots - by Misael - 08-10-2018, 05:02 AM