This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Famous Last Stand
RP Wanted The Portal 
Eira
Currently championing: Reszo
The fog of wariness that had all but engulfed the frail meeting seemed to ease a little, thinning its gloomy grip just enough to allow, sensitive, brittle nerves to stop their raucous pinging. Frayed lines too softened across the shaggy yearling’s sickly frame, taking heart when the horned woman swapped her broken thoughts and hesitation for a more confident suggestion:“Maybe I can lean on you and you on me—”

A brighter smile ignited through Eira’s gaunt features. “I like that,” her thoughts returned quickly.

Crooked forelegs trembled as the other stepped nearer, this time without the burning heat of fear coursing down their length; willing her to pivot and flee into the tangles of neon undergrowth. One chipped hoof lifted, as though to welcome the other’s advancement, and quivering nostrils extended a small puff of warm breath towards the vicinity of the other’s coloured frame; a halo of white steam billowed upwards.

Amarantha, at last, introduced herself, enquiring in turn for Eira’s own identity. The orphan’s lips drew back a little, shyly, revealing a pearly, near-white grin. “I’m Eira,” she answered with rising excitement visible, feeding the words into the pretty mare’s mind. As she turned to guide Amarantha away from the Portal, the shadows and the storm, the young blue horse added, “Our home is in Halyven and there are walls and things to keep us warm.”

Keeping to the plan, the one that broke the ice, Eira’s bony frame aimed to press against her wounded friend as support. Now it was just a matter of finding the right way out…

Messages In This Thread
Famous Last Stand - by Amarantha - 07-10-2018, 04:14 AM
RE: Famous Last Stand - by Eira - 07-10-2018, 04:56 AM
RE: Famous Last Stand - by Rift Presence - 07-10-2018, 06:35 AM
RE: Famous Last Stand - by Amarantha - 07-10-2018, 11:05 PM
RE: Famous Last Stand - by Eira - 07-13-2018, 02:40 AM
RE: Famous Last Stand - by Amarantha - 07-13-2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Famous Last Stand - by Eira - 07-13-2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Famous Last Stand - by Amarantha - 07-13-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: Famous Last Stand - by Eira - 07-17-2018, 11:06 PM