This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
DON'T KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT I'D BE BY NOW;
Open Halcyon Flats 
Korri
Currently championing: Reszo
Oh, my tongue's the only muscle in my body that works harder than my heart

The storm answered back. "Oh," said Korri. The bitterness dropped out of his voice, replaced by surprise. Wings shuffling, he blinked back the flurrying snow. He spied no one at all, and wondered briefly if it was a trick. Magic, or something. Hallucination before the onset of hypothermia. Except — he wasn't so cold. Aware of it, surely, but he had suffered harsher nights than this. Ears pricked, Korri hopped forward. Paused. Wings fanned despite the wind tugging them this way and that.

"Hello!" Korri called out. He leapt forward again, hooves sticking in the strange footing. Half-frozen but annoyingly soft, it clung to the thick hairs on his lower legs. He glanced down, grimaced, glanced back up again. Was that a figure just a little ways ahead? Or blowing snow? He went in that direction anyway, having nothing better to do and feeling a little embarrassed at having his private thoughts overheard. "I don't mean any harm!" he called out as he went. "I'm…. well, rather lost, actually…." His voice dropped as he spoke until the last bit was just an embarrassed murmur. Wasn't he a scout? Scouts didn't get lost... Korri especially didn't.

He hopped forward again, uncertain, something primitive and sleek in the back of his mind warning against following the sound too far. If it was a trap? Something hunting? So he hung back, waiting for her to say more. To tell him what she was doing out here, alone, with a storm coming in.

unsplash

@Sansa

collect your tears, shoot 'em down
even giants hit the ground

Messages In This Thread
RE: DON'T KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT I'D BE BY NOW; - by Korri - 07-10-2018, 03:19 AM