This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
A beautiful shade of hurt and soul
Open Floating Key  Anyone!
Nora
Currently championing:
Whiskered brims press tenderly into the steamy heat of his flank; these paper-thin nostrils swell open, absorbing the pheromone that was masculine meat and rain. Taunting kisses move downward, cloying slowness. Creamy lips break apart to expose the pearl beneath and drag those flat ivories into him with massaging circular motion. Subtly, his firm, steel-like cords of rippled muscle start to tremble beneath his dripping, tawny skin. My gaze tilts upward, irises mischievous and partly hooded by lashes and forelock, to find his gaze attentive - mirroring affection, clouding...becoming simultaneously stormy and sharp. A hot wave of satisfaction crashes brightly over my expression.

Seductively, my swan-like neck dips against his hip -- rubbing, teasing. The corners of these lips dart upward, eager to continue...eager until a blood curling shriek rockets through the damp, stagnant air. Though it came from somewhere far off in the distance -- it's effect on my passion is startling and instant. In one fell swoop our exotic circumstance strangles lust and confidence. Gooseflesh bubbles to the surface; auditory sentinels tilt rearward, their blood soaked core is hammering anxiously. How foolish of me…what if our passion should kindle a child? Heat drains, leaving me cold…chaste. Helpless to ward against the unvoiced terror of vulnerability and uncertainty...

----

We travel in grim silence as he leads on, shoving past the undergrowth with remarkable ease and unapologetic strength. I follow, slightly hunkered…wary... Without previous warning, a twinge of hot restlessness slices through my head, pulsing, growing with insistent strength. Unlike lust -- this unserved sensation was demanding, aggressive. The she-wolf utters low in the back of her throat, creating a purr-ish rumble. 'Let me...' Heat flushes into pale crevices…and a cool sweat rises as my uneasy heart kicks into a gallop. The occasional transformation was as necessary as eating; I could hold it back...yet the appetite would always be present and only grew in need.

Surrender is pointless and quick, "Noah," timid, high and imploring, "I need to change." Patched legs stutter, halting...there was no time to say further before my twin is shoving forward, gliding center stage with one motion. These circular, doe-like eyes are traded for the harder caliber of a she-wolf. Flat teeth become sharp, elongated. Reality seems to tumble, growing, shivering -- creating a light, dizzying effect. Eyelids flutter shut, blanketing my reality with darkness.  Patchwork fur envelopes me, gliding from temple to rump in a painless wave. Fuzzy, triangular dials stretch upward, rotating as they adjust to the wet, strange noises around us.

Fangs glisten, their pink sheath is withdrawn, allowing my swollen tongue purchase to hang. These furred legs shuffle forward as their transformation climaxes. Unlike hooves -- they plop into the dampness with near silent effort. She (I) turn into the forest, nose high, quivering. Only in this form did I dare to venture a short way from him...and she (I) wouldn't stray far from those protective eyes...my shrinking, skittish nature wouldn't stand it. The land moves alongside, effortlessly these two-toned feathers extend, eager for the caress of that flat, briny air. My patchwork fur glistens, the first layers have been dampened, wetted by the relentless drizzle.

OC: Nora changed into her wolf form! References here: Here & Here

Messages In This Thread
A beautiful shade of hurt and soul - by Nora - 06-05-2018, 10:52 PM
RE: A beautiful shade of hurt and soul - by Waker - 06-19-2018, 06:37 PM
RE: A beautiful shade of hurt and soul - by Nora - 06-28-2018, 01:27 AM