This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting]
Open Kingdom of Halyven 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
Young Requiem appeared speaking of her amazing talents. "You're skills will most certainly prove invaluable in the restoration of our home and the creation of our greenhouses." His gaze took in all who had offered their services in the restoration of their home. "I look forward to seeing what your combined efforts bring about." So many had offered their assistance in restoring their home. He looked to Kiada, reflecting on something he and Rixen had been talking about. But that was for a future time. Joy and relief that flooded through him at seeing Waker. He had not left them! Roscorro gave him, like everyone who entered, a warm smile. He dipped his head to the man and waited until Rixen had finished speaking before pitching in.

"Though I do not possess much medical knowledge. I myself possess healing magic, so if you ever find yourself in need of any help. Let me know. " Yes, in times of great need they would need all of the help that they could get. He was not much use, but his well of magic had grown since coming here. Surely he could heal someone? He'd never actually tested his powers and did not know the full extent of them. In his mind he was still painfully weak in that regard. But he would do better. It had only been a year after all.

He spotted Nineave and smiled at her, before his attention was drawn to the new comer. Another poor soul who looked worse for wear. The giant's ears perked at the mention of a black stallion who's name he knew not. Could it be? Images of a silent man with a wing tattoo flashed across his mind. He knew not what a sleuth was, though the name gave him a vague idea. "Welcome you to our family. I admit I am not from Helovia so I am unfamiliar with the rank you speak of, though the role of a scout may come close. You are may take up the same position again, or explore a new route entirely, if you so desire."

His gaze swept out over the gathering of horses. None remotely the same. All so unique in looks and personality. He could not help but feel a warm sense of pride as he gazed upon his little family and the awe he felt when he realized he was one of their leads. He was responsible for them. Had it really only been a year since his banishment? If only his mother could see him now, she'd be so proud. "We are a fledgling herd, the first one to be formed within The Rift since the reign of Kaos and the awakening of Hope. But most importantly, we are a family." he let his warm gazing meet everyone here before continuing. "That being said, I am sure you all have further questions about your roles and duties. Questions about our growing family that you wish to ask." He smiled at Rixen, still not quite believing that they were here.

"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

I think Rosco pretty much regarded everyone. But He directly spoke to @Requiem @Misael @Waker and he smiled at @Nineave and looked to @Rixen
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Roscorro - 06-02-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Korri - 06-02-2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Rixen - 06-03-2018, 04:44 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Kiada - 06-04-2018, 11:22 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Eira - 06-06-2018, 12:12 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Kyros - 06-07-2018, 07:58 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Korri - 06-08-2018, 10:39 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Sansa - 06-11-2018, 05:14 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Waker - 06-16-2018, 09:05 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Rixen - 06-19-2018, 06:57 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Misael - 06-23-2018, 10:17 PM