This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
you look like yourself
Open Halyven  Korri's joining post!
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta

KIADA
troy falls a thousand times
in every dream i dream

The Harpy was infinitely pleased with the idea that Korri would accompany her to the herd, accepting her offer to lead him there to recuperate before setting off to find his companion. Even Khairi was pleased, situated on her back before they fully set off as Korri cracked a joke and apologized about his smaller legs. A small laugh left Kiada’s lips at that, a short dip of her head in acknowledgement. “Nothing to be sorry for. My mother was shorter than I am. I took after my father in that regard.” She offered him kindly before the two of them set off.

It wasn’t a huge trek to Halyven – not like the trek from the Tidepools to the Labyrinth she had done with Rixen. And for that, she was somewhat happy. There was only so much in terms of conversation, especially someone new, so she tried to speak up some about the weather and variable things as such. But as they crested over the mountains and the spread of Halyven awaited them, she paused to make sure Korri was with her. When she had, she offered him a brilliant smile before gesturing with her dark inky head toward the land within the mountains. “This is Halyven. We’re still a very new herd, but our main goal is repairing the land and making it suitable to live for a long while.” She offered him easily, smiling down upon her home and her city.

Then, she began the trek to the alleyways of the ivory ruins – perhaps a bit of a pep in her step from her excitement. It felt like home, and even more so it reminded her of Helovia, of recruiting people in the Threshold and bringing them back to the leaders of the herd. She felt full of glee and happiness, and couldn’t wait to show Korri the way around and invite him into her home. But first things first, she needed either Rixen or Roscorro to appear to officially invite him to live in the herd. So she sent Khairi off, in search of one of the two males who ruled to make it completely official. Then she looked to Korri to see if he had any questions she could answer in the meantime as they waited at Halyven’s gates.

"Talk."

like ashes, like ashes,
like a star burning out —

img | bg

@Korri and a lead to accept him? :D

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
you look like yourself - by Kiada - 06-01-2018, 04:50 AM
RE: you look like yourself - by Korri - 06-01-2018, 03:30 PM