This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T;
RP Wanted The Portal 
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
the Rift
You’re falling. Down and down and down until you meet the ground. It watches you, staggering as you take your first steps within the Rift – devouring you with it’s many glowing eyes that you can’t quite see dead on but know are there through your peripheral vision. And it notices you, not just because of the commotion you’ve caused, but the beautiful treat you’ve brought with you.

The eyes glow brighter until all you can see is a blinding white light. Is this death? No, it’s simply a distraction while it reaches its crooked dark fingers out, hooking them to the armor you bear and yanking it until it vanishes in one of the many pockets of the world.

Then the white fades, leaving you broken and alone.

| ACCEPTANCE NOTES : Korri |

Items:
The Rift devours the item completely.

The companion goes wild.

Welcome to the Rift!
» Presence of the Rift «

Messages In This Thread
HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Korri - 05-27-2018, 04:03 AM
RE: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Rift Presence - 05-27-2018, 04:46 AM
RE: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Kiada - 05-27-2018, 05:08 AM
RE: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Korri - 05-27-2018, 05:34 AM
RE: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Kiada - 05-28-2018, 02:51 AM