This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Bring back what once was mine!
Trial Frozen Sea 
Vezér
Currently championing: Vjanta

Cold. Freezing temperatures burrowed through fur and nipped at ears. It was a constant struggle to live here. Some had thick fur and sharp teeth, others only visited. The yearling fell into the later category. From a distance it would be hard to see anything but the flash of her jewelry and the shimmering bay patches on her coat. Maybe the flashing lights from below the ice would catch on her pelt, or bounce off her chromium items. Upon closer inspection you would see earrings, a necklace, and bangle made of chromium accented with fire opals. A white tiger hide sheath was strapped on her right front leg, a dragon head hilt peaking over the edge with glittering fire opals for eyes. Tied into her mane is a dragon head totem from her father, before he was lost in this horrific place. Around her neck is the symbol of her blood line; a trial horse head with sparkling ruby eyes.

She had tried her spider summoning magic, only to find herself being bitten by everyone that had come to her call. Her hide still itched from the arachnids fangs. Rage had pounded through her heart at what the Rift had done to her. Her lips lifted in a silent snarl ears burrowed into her thick tresses. "How dare you curse my magic! Twisting it into something hideous and fucking PAINFUL!" She screamed the last word rage boiling over again.She struck out at the ground squealing her rage. Throwing her head back she screamed, "Give me MY fucking magic back!"

In a rush a voice whispered in her mind; telling her what to do, what would happen, and where to find it. Her lip curled up again. 'Ya easy, how the fuck do I hold a serious conversation when I can't speak my own words?!' She pawed the frozen ground once more her tail lashing her muscled rump. 'Fucking Rift...' Still seething she strode further out on the ice. Silver flecked scarlet eyes scanned the ice, ignoring most of the lights looking for a certain one. Finally she found the forest below the ice and halted looking at it carefully. She knew one way to get to the plants, but would it be safe? carefully she thumped her peach colored hoof on the ice listening intently. Satisfied she stepped back and called forth her unmarred magic.
Speech
Words/OOC;; 395 @Nat Open if anyone else would like to join!
Vezér
Hotter then a barrel on a squeeze machine gun.

x || x || x

Messages In This Thread
Bring back what once was mine! - by Vezér - 05-17-2018, 09:18 AM
RE: Bring back what once was mine! - by Valkyrie - 05-18-2018, 10:13 AM
RE: Bring back what once was mine! - by Vezér - 06-07-2018, 08:44 AM