This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
A Wolf Cloaked In Wool
RP Wanted The Portal 
Chase
Currently championing: Vjanta
To put it quite simply, Chase had no fucking clue where he was. One minute he was in a green meadow, and the next he was in this place. It was dark and misty, the air thick with danger. Great. Just where the actual hell am I now? Oh won't this be fun to get out of...

He ignored the nagging feeling of something approaching, instead choosing to walk forward and take his time looking around. It was hard to see, but he'd manage. Everything seemed the same no matter what way he turned, so Chase headed straight. It was a simple little tactic he had picked up from his previous travels.

As he walked, he couldn't help but notice how similar everything looked. All the trees he passed looked nearly identical to him, causing him to snort in frustration despite having only walked for a few moments. Displeased, he pressed on.

It wasn't until he really looked that he noticed something. "Am I shorter?!" An angry snort escaped him, and he stamped his hooves."What the fuck! Why... Just what is this place?" Chase stood tall as he could to regain his composure, knowing that something else had changed to. It was just a matter of what...

Chase
The calm before the storm
will lure you into a sense of security
and it will be your downfall.

Asking the rift for...
Magic: Offense: When activated, he tethers a chosen equine to him via a "spirit rope" visible to him and those tethered. The longer it's used,  the worse it is on his body. He can only use it on those has "claimed" at some point either by their emotional connection to him or mating them.
Item: A small flower he'll keep in his mane that, when sniffed, induces a mare's heat.

OOC: Its a little weird for me to be playing a character like this since I wouldn't normally, but I wanted to experiment. Please be patient with me and don't hate him too much, okay?

Messages In This Thread
A Wolf Cloaked In Wool - by Chase - 05-09-2018, 10:53 PM
RE: A Wolf Cloaked In Wool - by Valkyrie - 05-10-2018, 12:33 AM
RE: A Wolf Cloaked In Wool - by Chase - 05-10-2018, 12:55 AM
RE: A Wolf Cloaked In Wool - by Valkyrie - 05-10-2018, 02:46 AM
RE: A Wolf Cloaked In Wool - by Chase - 05-10-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: A Wolf Cloaked In Wool - by Rift Presence - 05-10-2018, 12:10 PM
RE: A Wolf Cloaked In Wool - by Valkyrie - 05-13-2018, 06:43 AM
RE: A Wolf Cloaked In Wool - by Chase - 05-13-2018, 06:27 PM