This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Seeking Aid
Trial Uwaritace 
K'yarie the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
K'yarie
The celestial mare gazed upon the blackened form of the ancient tree. Like she always did, the skeletal giant tenderly whispered her name to the mind of the star clad maiden. In tern K'yarie offered her a soft smile. She had not been to the withered tree since the Matrons had brought her back to life with magic and offered them gifts of gratitude. How long ago that was. Now the tree had returned to its saddened state as the mist swirled about her lower trunk like a white gown.

"Valkyrie, I have a task to a fulfill. Of which I seek your aid." The dark woman spoke. Her silken voice mingling with the tendrils of crystalize breath, that flowed from her lips. The day was cold. Though thankfully, no water fell from the sky to mare the beautiful constellations that danced within her coat. "I have sought more power from this world. In tern, it has given me a task I have yet to preform. I have been called to aid another in the act of stealing from someone." Her head turned slowly from the tree she had been admiring. Every action she preformed, full of a grace and mysterious allure that enshrouded the star-kissed lady. Her eyes lighted upon the masculine form of her female companion. Cursed by the god of Hope she now looked, sounded, and smelled of man. But K'yarie could look past this outer shell to see the girl within.

"For this I need your help, would you be willing?" She conveniently left out the information of her other trial. To convince someone to steal something. She feared that if she let the girl in on this task, it would be null and void and she'd have to start all over again. This was her second attempt at convincing someone to steal with her. The man who had been so willing the first time, had vanished before the task had been complete. Leaving her at square one. As unreliable as always, men.

She allowed her head to cock, an ebony locks falling in front of one of her eyes. For she was within her day form. Though she found it less pretty than her nightly gown, the woman was no less alluring. Though a lot less fanciful looking than when kissed by the moon. Even so she felt no need to worry that Valkyrie would refuse her. Her hold upon the maiden's mind and heart was enough to ensure this. But there was always a chance she would be refused. As unlikely as it was. This was why she waited expectantly. Her head lowered just enough so when she titled it (which was quite low due to the other's lack of height). She was looking up at the maiden. Her thick lashes framing violet eyes in a way most men, and some women, found nigh irresistible. A little charm wouldn't hurt to sell this.

talk talk talk talk
Fear not this Night.
You will not go Astray
Though shadoes fall, still the Stars find their way
image credit to Achiha-Azteca.

K'yarie is convincing someone to steal something. This is her trial.

@Valkyrie

Messages In This Thread
Seeking Aid - by K'yarie - 05-04-2018, 07:43 PM
RE: Seeking Aid - by Valkyrie - 05-05-2018, 11:35 PM
RE: Seeking Aid - by K'yarie - 05-06-2018, 04:15 AM
RE: Seeking Aid - by Valkyrie - 05-09-2018, 02:47 AM
RE: Seeking Aid - by K'yarie - 05-22-2018, 10:27 PM
RE: Seeking Aid - by Valkyrie - 06-19-2018, 01:19 AM
RE: Seeking Aid - by K'yarie - 07-14-2018, 02:14 AM
RE: Seeking Aid - by Valkyrie - 07-21-2018, 07:19 AM