This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
You can't knock me down
RP Wanted The Portal 
Hertz
Currently championing: Vourib
Colors, forms, death, blackness. It was a violent torrent of visions and dreams. Or were they reality? Memories. His memories. They had to be. He moved towards them, reaching out to touch them. They vanished like mist in sunlight. He opened his eyes. His head swam and he felt like he was tumbling out of the sky. But he couldn't be, he could feel the cold earth pressed against his flesh. He lifted his blue head. What the heck had happened?

How had he gotten here? He seemed to be laying within a forest enshrouded in mist. He was alone. He was not home. Slowly his memories came trickling back to him. Of the chaos, the blood, the death. His world was gone. His home and family. He was alone. Where some may dissolve into a pit of despair, Hertz refused. He would not crumble under the weight of sadness that washed over him. He was too strong for that. So he stood. His body felt stiff, as if he had been laying in that position for a long time. But he didn't remember laying down. He couldn't even recall being swallowed by the portal. Freaky.

Sapphire colored eyes surveyed his surroundings. Staring down the eyes that seemed to watch him from the shadows. A silent challenge. Just try me. He flexed his muscles, as much of a show of strength as a way to test that everything still worked. Okay, this was good. He could move. Which meant he was fine. Totally. Where others would feel upset, even frightened by the eerie woods, Hertz merely regarded them with a bored expression. It was like some bad horror story trying way too hard to be scary. it was laughable.

He flicked an ear as he turned in a slow circle. Well, the best place to start was by moving forward. He smiled. This land seemed to think that it was a big, bad place. Maybe it had a few thrills he had never encountered in Helovia? Hopefully it wouldn't disappoint him. He needed some excitement in his life. Needed to avoid thinking about his family. Had he known the living state of the Rift he would have taken great joy In poking the magical monster. Just to see what challenges it would throw his way. But he was clueless to the way this land worked. Nor was he going to stop and try and figure it out. There was simply too much to do, too much to explore. Too many ladies to find. Oh yes, he was going to have fun here! Picking a random direction he struck out. His gate a roughish swagger, his head and tail held high in confidence as the moved to face the world.

Ooc:
:: [ Magic: EarthxFire | Can cause the earth around him to combust and catch fire with a stomp, burning those in the area ]
:: [ Restrictions | Fire only lasts 10 seconds and only reaches a 5m radius ]
:: [ Magic: Spark (P) | During stormy weather, his lightning markings flash with bright white light in time with thunder that occurs in the sky ]
:: [ Restrictions | Of no use in battle ]

Open to anyone!

Messages In This Thread
You can't knock me down - by Hertz - 05-02-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: You can't knock me down - by Mortimer - 05-02-2018, 11:22 PM
RE: You can't knock me down - by Rift Presence - 05-03-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: You can't knock me down - by Calhoun Ryder - 05-03-2018, 11:40 PM
RE: You can't knock me down - by Hertz - 05-04-2018, 03:07 AM