This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Take me home
Private Floating Key 
Kyros the Hopebringer
Currently championing: Reszo
The rain had been relentless, pounding away at the young stud. Growing tired of hiding all the time he decided to venture from his cave. After lots of angry cursing he finally made it to his destination; the Floating Key. He wondered around aimlessly until the rain finally ceased allowing the sun to peak out. Kyros lost himself to his own lonely thoughts. He was that kid in high school that didn't have any friends and sat at inside all summer break telling his parents he was bored. Except he didn't have parents to tell him to go outside and find something to do or they would find something for him. He could imagine his father saying that to him, 'Son so help me, if you don't go away I'll give you something to do.' He smiled weakly at that wishing he was there to tell him just that. Slowly the thoughts drifted away as he meandered through the forest.

The grullo boy thought about trying to teach himself how to fly, but quickly dismissed it. He couldn't even recall ever having seen anyone actually flying. How could he learn if he hadn't even watch anyone do it. Sighing softly he allowed his black eyes roved over the familiar foliage. His curious gaze settled on a clump of moving flowers. The colt tilted his head as she stepped closer trying to set his hooves down lightly. A tiny head popped out of the surrounding flora and turned to look back at him. It looked like a hedgehog, but it had bright flowers all over it's back instead of spikes. A warm gentle smile lifted his dark lips and his ears came forward. "Hello there little guy." He cooed as he watched the creature staring back at him. It's face switched from panic to curiosity. "You're an odd little thing, but very interesting." The creature twitched it's tiny nose examining him carefully before turning back to rooting up whatever it was eating.

------------------
talk
Words;; 331 @Eira @Roscorro So excited!!!
Kyros

I am a child of the moon
Born of the sun
{Image: GXaleou.png}{Image: 7fHJvV8.png} 

Messages In This Thread
Take me home - by Kyros - 05-02-2018, 07:36 AM
RE: Take me home - by Eira - 05-04-2018, 02:46 AM
RE: Take me home - by Roscorro - 05-04-2018, 03:36 AM
RE: Take me home - by Kyros - 05-08-2018, 05:27 AM
RE: Take me home - by Eira - 05-10-2018, 05:59 AM