This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
All The Way To Hell We'll Roll
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
Roscorro
As much as the man wished to remain out of the conversation, he was dragged into it. Ricochet whirled around, seeking an answer to his question. Roscorro looked at the canopy above as he contemplated the answer. He felt Rico fall in step beside him "Hmm, I don't know." He said. "You did not strike me as the type, no." His smile gained a mischievous as he kept looking up. "Then again, I was imprisoned for six years, so I am not the most educated in the matter." He spoke so lightly of his past life. As if he were merely commenting on an odd looking tree as they walked.

It was not something he kept hidden, though he did not oft speak of it. He could paint a dark, bloody picture with his past. yet somehow he still managed to come out of it the horse he was. He wondered if it was in part due to his old life that he could look at things so positively? Hope was often all he had. Hope that he would see his adopt mother again. Hope that his parents would not learn of his friendships. Hope that they would simply forget about him, or forgive.

Hope that one day, those who he had come to love wouldn't give him a sad smile and say. "I'm sorry Rosco, but I can't talk to you anymore. If your parents were to find out..." They always trailed off. Nothing more needed to be said. They all knew too well what would befall those who felt fondly towards. Only his mother and head guard remained untouched. They kept him in line with the promise that she would remain unharmed, while he was held too much influence within the army to harm without risking an uprising within the guard. Anyone else was fair game though. The god's divine protection kept them from harming him, but it did not extend to his loved ones.

As they walked, he added in with a smirk. "Mental torture, now that I understand too well." Though he was hinting at the pain he had had to endure with these two. There was a depth to it that spoke beyond that of his joke. Still, he didn't care to be drawn into this. So he fell silent after his words. He lowered his head and smiled down at Ricochet. "I am glad to see that you're doing better." He could not help but add that in, he had not seen the other since that rainy day atop the cliffs. "Your wound had looked pretty bad back then." he really should stop talking, he wanted to be out of the conversation. But he was trying to give the man a new focus. A way to hopefully ignore Ryder and his taunting's. Even in his veiled comments he had given Rico something else to latch onto. Ever the merciful man, he sought to help the guy out.

talk talk talk talk
In your hands, there's a touch that can heal
But in those same hands, is the power to kill
Are you a man, or a monster?

image by Tech

@Ricochet @Calhoun_Ryder

Koyote gave me permission to post first.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Calhoun Ryder - 05-02-2018, 03:57 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Ricochet - 05-02-2018, 05:00 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Roscorro - 05-02-2018, 05:18 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Ricochet - 05-03-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Roscorro - 05-03-2018, 12:32 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Ricochet - 05-08-2018, 09:20 PM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Roscorro - 05-11-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Ricochet - 05-13-2018, 03:33 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Roscorro - 05-15-2018, 05:40 PM