This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
My only friend was the man in the moon.
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Taivas the Hopebringer
Currently championing: Reszo
Taivas
The frantic energy of the filly is the stark opposite of Taivas.  The shaman appears unflappable and even bored, expression slack and eyes dark in the rainy forest.  However, deep in the recesses of her midnight sky eyes, there is concern and compassion.  The warmth provided by the muted expression is just as mild.

Still, her attention is split between two targets, and currently, the desire to have the comforting song of spirits in her soul was stronger than the sympathy provided to a strange filly.  The girl seems unusually apt for her age, though, and catches notice of Taivas's focus after a few moments.

What is it? the filly asks, her eyes scouring the foliage in the same direction the shaman gazed.  Taivas's lips curl into the smallest of frowns, a tiny crease of her lips downward.

"I am not certain," she says, her voice calm and honest.  "Though, I was tasked to find a special feather - an Asulli feather."

Looking toward the ground for a moment, her voice shifts to something more solemn and borderline melancholy.  "The flowers warned that it might be fatal to take it from the creature, so I'm hoping it can be given without harm."  The painted girl's idealistic hope shines through in her statement, starkly out of place within the Rift.  However, she had been unable to shake the way she had been raised at home in the Fields.

Eyes dark eyes notice a faint glow amid the dense leaves a few paces away, and quietly the mare drifts toward them.  Her hooves sink deep into the soaked loam, making her approach anything but silent.  Trying to reveal more details of the figure shrouded in flora and shadow, the shaman squints.  "Hello?" she calls again quietly into the brush, trying not to startle whatever lay beneath.

The possibility of it being a predator never once crosses her mind.""
moon dust in your lungs
stars in your eyes
you are a child of the cosmos,
a ruler of the skies

[ ooc - sorry for the long wait!  @Eira

Messages In This Thread
RE: My only friend was the man in the moon. - by Taivas - 06-13-2018, 07:57 PM