This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The Last Leaf
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
you and atlas are one and the same, my dear

She had agreed to join his herd, and seemed all the happier for it. He beamed at her. As they walked, ever careful to keep his pace matched to the mare's, he found himself not quite believing what had happened. He had not expected her to agree, and without any question. She had been rather eager. When she finally did ask him about his family, he understood why. She had been alone. Perhaps that loneliness had been what drove her to come with him so readily. He smiled, always happy for a chance to talk about those he cared for."I am sorry to hear that." He began, offering his condolences before moving on to answer her question. "We are called the Kingdom of Halyven. Our territory rests within a part of the great city of Halyven, where are name originates. It is a beautiful city, standing tall despite the ravages of time. I lead the herd, alongside my dear friend Rixen, as the Crowns. he is a kind, wise stallion that I am sure you will like."

"We are small, close knit, founded on loyalty, unity and individuality. And we welcome anyone who wishes to help us continue to grow and ensure that we have a secure, stable life. As such I am sure we will receive more than a few colorful characters, so long as they remain loyal to the herd."

He was a more than accepting creature, kind to a fault. But he would not forgive any wrong doings against his herd and family, especially if the harm was as a result of one of them betraying their trust. "I consider every member as a part of my family. " He looked down at her, offering a warm smile. "That would extend to you as well." Silence fell as he thought of what else to say. "We have many positions in the herd. For now you would start out as an unranked member, as you grow and adjust to the herd you can claim a rank. It's a sort of probationary period for all of us where you can decide if you wish to truly remain with us, and if you do, what rank you would like to go into. Until then there are many ways you could help out, there is always something to do." He finished, looking to her to see if she had any more questions. He could elaborate on any subject she was curious about.

"Talk."

cursed to hold a weight you can't bear and still standing
not because you can — but because you have to

img

ooc:Sorry this is bad. Writing from my phone.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
The Last Leaf - by Nineave - 04-19-2018, 11:37 PM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Roscorro - 04-20-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Nineave - 04-20-2018, 12:46 AM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Roscorro - 04-20-2018, 03:05 AM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Nineave - 04-20-2018, 09:29 PM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Roscorro - 04-21-2018, 02:51 AM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Nineave - 04-21-2018, 12:47 PM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Rift Presence - 04-21-2018, 06:05 PM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Nineave - 04-21-2018, 10:13 PM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Roscorro - 04-22-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: The Last Leaf - by Nineave - 04-23-2018, 09:50 PM